Itinerary 5 days Hanoi Ninh Binh Halong package tour
HANOI – NINH BINH - HALONG BAY TOUR 5 DAYS
DAY 1- 25th April 2019: HANOI ARRIVAL– HALF DAY CITY TOUR - PRIVATE TOUR
DAY 2 – 26th April 2019: HANOI – NINH BINH - HOA LU ANCIENT CITADEL – TAM COC (L) –PRIVATE TOUR
DAY 3 – 27th April 2019: HANOI TO HALONG BAY (L, D) –GROUP TOUR
DAY 4 –28th April 2019: HALONG CRUISING & TRANSFER TO HANOI (B, L) –GROUP TOUR
DAY 5 – 29th April 2019: HANOI - FREE AT LEISURE OR SHOPPING THEN TRANSFER TO NOI BAI AIRPORT –PRIVATE TOUR
DAY 1 – 25th April 2019: HANOI ARRIVAL & CITY TOUR (L) – PRIVATE TOUR
- Good afternoon, then pick up at Noi Bai International Airport, & transfer to Hanoi Capital city,
- HANOI CITY TOUR in the AFTERNOON: Afternoon sightseeing tour begins by a visit to President Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum ( closed on Monday and Friday, every afternoon, and whole from 15June – 15August, we can still view from the outside the building ), a sightseeing of the Presidential Palace ( view from outside ), President’s Fishpond, House On Stilts, and the famous One Pillar Pagoda,
- Next is a visit to the Temple of Literature, where Confucius – Founder of Confucianism is worshiped, this place also served as the first National University of Vietnam where many kings, mandarins and talented people of Vietnam were trained!
- Free and easy time in the evening in Hanoi
- Stay overnight in Hanoi.
Day Inclusions: A/C transfer, Mandarin speaking tour guide in Hanoi, lunch, entrance fee
Hotel in Hanoi: will be arranged by yourself
DAY 2 – 26th April 2019: HANOI – HOA LU ANCIENT CITADEL – TAM COC (L) - LUXURY GROUP TOUR
- 7.30 – 8.00 AM: Pick up at your hotel in the Old Quarter between 7.30 – 8.00 AM then we leave the bustling Hanoi to the south by our Luxury and comfortable Van.
- 8.00 – 10.00 AM: Duration of 2 hour transferring, our tour guide will give you the information of Vietnam such as history, culture, people… Especially, we will have a mini game show to teach you how to say and write some Vietnamese simple words such as Xin Chào, Tạm Biệt, Tôi yêu Ninh Bình… on the conical hat which we will give you as a little souvenir and you can wear it during all the trip.
- 10 AM: Arrive in Tam Coc, we will prepare for a boat trip to visit the beautiful Tam Coc, it takes 1.30 hours rowing along Ngo Dong river through the three mysterious caves while enjoying spectacular scenery surrounded by rice paddies and towering limestone mountain peaks.
- 11.30 AM: We will get on Thanh pier for a short walk to visit Thai Vi Temple which is one of the well-known temple in Ninh Binh and Vietnam. Continuing 10 minutes walking along the valley with rice fields, rivers and lotus ponds for Tam Coc Nature Lodge, where we will spend the interesting time for relaxing & having set menu lunch - Vietnamese food.
- 13.30 PM: you have a chance to be a fisherman and learn how to catch the fish in the pond or river.
- 14:00 – 15:00 PM: We ride a bike to Thung Nang where we ride along the river among of the rice field, lotus ponds and Limestone Mountains. Then continue to ride a bike to discover Dam Khe Trong village where the real picture of the rural countryside in the north of Vietnam.
- 15: 00: Get in Limousine Bus, drive to visit Hoa Lu Ancient citadel which was built in the 10th century, we will visit the two temples where dedicated to King Dinh & King Le.
- 16:00 PM: Leave Hoa Lu, Ninh Binh province and head back to Hanoi Capital.
- 18:30: Arrive in Hanoi & we will drop you at your hotel in the Old Quarter. Trip end!
What is included today: Transfer, Mandarin tour guide, breakfast, lunch, entrance fee, boat trip in Tam Coc
Hotel in Hanoi: will be arranged by yourself
DAY 3 – 27th April 2019: HANOI TO HALONG BAY (B, L, D)
- 07:30am – 08:00 am, pick up from your hotel to travel to Halong Bay ( notice: pickup time can be a bit flexible depends on each different Cruise, distance Hanoi – Halong bay is 160km, a stop for a break time on half way for a refreshment ).
- You enjoy the drive and sightseeing the peaceful country side scenery during the bus trip ( 4 hours ), we arrive at the at Ha Long bay sea port at around noon time
- At 12.00 noon, you aboard the cruise, check in & enjoy a welcome drink while your cabin will be assigned.
- Check in your cabin and put your luggage in, relax and may do a short inspection tour by moving around the cruise to discover about the cruise’s architecture & design
- Relax, sightseeing and taking photographs before lunch is served.
- A sumptuous lunch with fresh seafood meal will be served while cruise slowly gliding out into the Halong bay.
- It’s a wonderful opportunity to admire thousands of islands and islets with magnificent caves and grottoes at the inside the islands, admiring sparkling stalactites and stalagmites like germs and listening to the legends of the Dragons and the land and sea scape in the area,
- You may enjoy extra activities organized on board ( depends on each cruise’ program, such as visiting a floating village, going for kayaking ( notice: extra activities subject to availability, kayking fee is on own expense, can be available on request at Cruise’s reception )
- Relax on cruise during the happy hours or may join in a cooking demonstration, watching the sunset on Cruise.
- Dinner is served on cruise
- After dinner, free at leisure time to relax on Cruise and socialize with other guests or can join in some other evening activities such as squid fishing…,
- Overnight in your cabin on the Cruise.
Day Inclusions: private transfer, Mandarin speaking tour guide on CRUISE only, entrance fee, full board, joint Cruise in Halong bay with private cabin (2 persons share 1 cabin)
DAY 4 –28th April 2019: HALONG CRUISING & TRANSFER TO HANOI (B, L)
- Early bird risers may be awarded a great chance to enjoy the sunrise and enjoy the amazingly peaceful breath-taking beauties of Ha Long Bay’s seascape in early morning.
- Refresh your body & soul with a Tai-chi martial art lesson on the sundeck
- Breakfast will be served
- You continue enjoy the sightseeing tour on the cruise until noon time, sightseeing, taking photographs & relax on board
- At about 09:30 – 10:00, pack up your luggage and check out your cabin while cruising returning to the boat pier.
- Lunch will be served on Cruise ( or in restaurant in land in Halong city, depends on different cruise’s program)
- 11:30 am – Return to prier, and disembark the Cruise & say fare well to all crew member,
- Meet again the driver and the bus for another 4 driving back to Hanoi,
- About 16:00 – Arrival back to Hanoi central city, recheck in the hotel
- Free time & Overnight in Hanoi city
Day Inclusions: Breakfast & lunch on Cruise, Mandarin speaking tour guide on Cruise, entrance fee, and Halong cruise – disembark at noon time, private transfer
Hotel in Hanoi: will be arranged by yourself
SEE MORE ABOUT THE BEAUTIFUL IMAGES OF HALONG BAY
DAY 5 –29th April 2019: FREE AT LEASSURE OR SHOPPING THEN TRANSFER TO NOI BAI AIRPORT (B)
- Good morning Hanoi City, then enjoy breakfast at the hotel.
- Transferring to Noi Bai airport for your own scheduled flight going home or to continue visiting other tour destination of your own travel plan,
- The end of tour, thank you and see you again!
Day Inclusions: A/C transfer with complementary water
GROUP SIZE OF 7 ADULTS
PRICE PER ADULT BASED ON 4* CRUISE IN HALONG BAY: 265 USD
TOTAL PRICE: 265 USD * 7 ADULTS = 1855 USD
4 STAR CRUISE IN HALONG SELECTED
HOTEL NAME, ROOM TYPE & WEBSITE
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN TOUR?
- Cruise in Ha Long bay base on Twin/ Double sharing cabin, ( notice: a single cabin is surcharged following single supplement policy, full meal on board
- All the meals as mentioned in the detailed itinerary
- Entrance Fee to visit attractive places are mentioned as itinerary
- Private Car/Van/Bus with air- conditioned and good experienced driver.
- Boat trip in Tam Coc
- Experienced English speaking tour guides as specified
- Complementary drink water and Tissue on Van/Bus/Van as mentioned on itinerary
WHAT IS EXCLUDED IN TOUR?
- International Ticket Fare with insurance surcharge and Fuel surcharge
- Airport taxt.
- Hotel in Hanoi
- Visa Fees & Travels insurance
- Porter Charges & Camera Fees.
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) do not mentioned as in this itinerary
- Tipping for Tour guides, Bus driver, Crew Members in Halong Bay, Boat/ Cruise drivers and if other attendants.
- Other personal Expenses such as beverages, telephone calls, laundry services, Minibar, etc….
- Other services are not specifically mentioned in the tour Itinerary and the above Inclusion
- The hotel list mentioned above is a reference and depends on availability at the moment. In case these hotels are fully booked, we will arrange hotels of at least the same category. Check in time: 14h00, check out time: 12h00
- This program will only be made official after your acceptance; please tell us your expectation on best itinerary this program will be changed at any time for corresponding with your desire.
- Important: This is a proposal for your trip. No service has yet been reserved. We await your confirmation and payment of deposit for making reservations in accordance with the booking conditions.
- We guarantee our services and price for your private trip as mentioned in this itinerary
- We dare say that you'll get and enjoy a memorial sightseeing in Vietnam & Indochina with our experienced operation staff arrangement.
HANOI TRAVEL TOURS BOOKING CENTER