Hanoi tour package: 5 days from Malaysia (July, 2019)
HANOI – HALONG CRUISE – TRANG AN: 5 DAYS
We will explore the most amazing places in the north of Vietnam. First, we will explore Hanoi charming city, half day city tour will bring you to visit President Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum complex, Temple of Literature, Hoan Kiem Lake and the old quarter of Hanoi. After Hanoi, to visit Trang An Tourism Complex (located in the northern province of Ninh Binh) is one of the UNESCO’s World Heritage Committee lists. The eco-attraction which located in the East of Ninh Binh with an area of 2000 ha, divided into 5 main parts: special protection area (Hoa Lu Ancient Capital), the center, caves area, service and travel area, spiritual area – Bai Dinh pagoda, where is well known as one of the biggest Pagodas and has got the most statues in Vietnam. For the third day, we will have two days and one night stay on cruise to explore the seven natural wonder of the world. Let’s explore north of Vietnam with Impress Travel.
ITINERARY IN DETAILS:
DAY 1 (27 July): HANOI ARRIVAL – GREETING – HANOI CITY TOUR – Private Tour (L)
- Good morning, then pick up at Noi Bai International Airport, & transfer to Hanoi Capital city.
- Check-in hotel, then have a lunch.
- Afternoon sightseeing tour begins by a visit to President Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum (closed on Monday and Friday, every afternoon, and whole from 15 June – 15 August, we can still view from the outside the building), a sightseeing of the Presidential Palace (view from outside), President’s Fishpond, House On Stilts, and the famous One Pillar Pagoda.
- Next is a visit to the Temple of Literature, where Confucius – Founder of Confucianism is worshiped, this place also served as the first National University of Vietnam where many kings, mandarins and talented people of Vietnam were trained!
- Tour continued by a visit to one of the most beautiful lakes of Hanoi – the Hoan Kiem lake (Restore Sword Lake) & Ngoc Son Temple located on a beautiful Island in the middle of the lake.
- A short walking tour in the old quarter.
- Dinner is available on your request.
- Overnight at Hanoi Hotel.
Day Inclusions: Private A/C transfer, English-speaking tour guide in Hanoi, lunch, entrance fee, hotel in Hanoi.
If you have more free time, let's visit to see the daily life in the Long Bien bridge
DAY 2 (28 July): HANOI- BAI DINH – TRANG AN (B/L)
- Good morning Hanoi, enjoy buffet breakfast at the hotel then we are ready at the hotel lobby at 8.00 AM.
- 7.30 – 8:00 AM: We pick up guests from hotels located in the Old Quarter. The drive to Ninh Binh will be approximately 2 hours.
- 10:30 AM: Our tour guide will take you to Bai Dinh Pagoda, which has hundreds of Buddhist statues including the biggest statue of Buddha made in bronze standing 10 meters tall.
- 12:30 PM: Time to take a break and Have lunch in the restaurant with a lot of local foods such as: goat meat, fried rice… Vegetarian foods is always available in the buffet lunch.
- 1:30 PM: We will continue the trip to Trang An. Upon on arrival, we will take the boat trip along Trang An river to enjoy the cave complex. The scenery of Trang An is a unique combination of deep turquoise river water between mountains, water caves and clear blue sky where you will not find anywhere else. The boat trip will range from 2 to 3 hours, rowed by local people.
- After the boat trip, we return to the bus and head back to Hanoi city.
- 6:00 – 6:30 PM: We drop you off at your hotel in the Old Quarter.
- Dinner is available on your request.
- Overnight in Hanoi.
Day Inclusions: Hotel breakfast, A/C transfer with complimentary water, local English-speaking tour guide, entrance fee, hotel in Hanoi city, boat trip in Trang An, lunch & Entrance fees, Electric-car service in Bai Dinh
DAY 3 (29 July): HANOI – HALONG CRUISE (B/L/D)
- Good morning, have breakfast at your hotel, then check-out hotel.
- 08.00 – 8:30: Our guide will pick you up at your hotel lobby in Ha Noi, being on a modern shuttle bus heading to Bai Tu Long Bay, Ha Long city
- 12.00: Arrive at our office, you have a short time to relax in the office before embark Swan cruise
- 12.45: Warmest welcome drinks from our staffs. Listen to a brief of safety on board then check in your cabin
- 13.30: Enjoying delicious Vietnamese for lunch while leisurely cruising to the core of Bai Tu Long Bay.
- 15.00: Leave the cruise to discover Cap La Island- the beautiful area in Bai Tu Long Bay. Enjoy kayaking through the karst and breathtaking nature, swimming and relaxing
- 17.30: Get back to the boat and enjoy Sunset Time (enjoy tea and fresh fruits). This time is regarded as “Happy Hour” – “buy two get one free” while our cruise is sailing to the overnight anchorage.
- 19.00: Sumptuous set-dinner on board.
- 20.30: Free time for relaxing on the sundeck, listening to music, you may also try your luck with squid fishing.
- If you want to join in karaoke activity, please our tour guide to be supported
- Overnight on board on Bai Tu Long Bay
Day Inclusions: Hotel breakfast, shuttle bus A/C transfer, English speaking tour guide on CRUISE only, entrance fee, full board, joint Cruise in Halong bay with private cabin (2 persons share 1 cabin).
DAY 4 (30 July): HALONG BAY – HANOI (B/L)
- 06.30: Freshen up your new day with doing Tai Chi
- 07.00: Breakfast will be served in Western style and furthermore with Vietnamese traditional food. Tea and coffee is available
- 08.00: Explore Thien Canh Son cave. Your guide will explain the history of Ha Long Bay, Bai Tu Long Bay and this Cave, made by Mother Nature
- 09.30: Back to your boat by tender then finish packing.
- Please remove all of your belongings from your cabin, you may leave heavy luggage outside of the cabin (staff will transfer directly to the pier).
- 10.30: Cooking demonstration is organized by our guide at this time. You have a chance to make Vietnamese cuisine by yourself.
- 11.00: Enjoy a traditional Vietnamese lunch.
- 12.00: Disembark in Hon Gai pier
- 12.30: Say goodbye Halong Bay then returns to Hanoi
- 17.30: End of Bai Tu Long bay 2 days 1 night
Day Inclusions: Breakfast & lunch on Cruise, local English speaking tour guide on Cruise, entrance fee, and Halong cruise – disembark at noontime, A/C land transfer with shuttle bus and hotel in Hanoi.
DAY 5 (31 July): HANOI CITY CENTER TO NOI BAI AIRPORT - DEPARTURE (B)
- Good morning Hanoi City, then enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Then free time to explore Hanoi city before transferring to Noi Bai airport for your own scheduled flight going home or to continue visiting other tourist destination of your own travel plan,
- The end of the tour, thank you and see you again!
Day Inclusions: Breakfast at hotel, A/C transfer with complimentary water,
The BEST PRICE for your trip is 280 USD per person
for group 02 pax based on the Hotel and Cruise 3-star
What are included in this trip?
- A/C accommodation with FAMILY ROOM (05 persons share 1 room; single room can be available on request) with daily breakfast
- A/C transfer from Airports to the hotel and other tourist destinations according to the itinerary
- 2 days 1 night on Joint Cruise trip in Halong Bay, with FAMILY ROOM (05 persons share 1 cabin; single cabin can be available on request), full meals on board
- Kayaking in Halong bay (for 3-star tour package only)
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary. (Breakfast = 04; Lunch = 04; Dinner = 01)
- English- speaking guides as specified (Chinese/ Malaysian speaking guide can be available on request)
- Boat trip to explore Trang An
- Electric-car service in Bai Dinh.
- Entrance fees
- Mineral water (2 bottles/ per day with sightseeing tour)
What are excluded in this trip?
- All international and domestic flights
- Specified as Chinese/ Malaysian/ Indonesian/ Thai speaking guide can be available on request to pay for extra-fee.
- Travel Insurance
- Airport taxes
- All meals not mentioned
- Tips for tour guides, drivers, crew members in Halong Bay, other attendants if may have (3 USD/pax/day)
- Other personal expenses not mentioned.
3-STAR HOTEL IN HANOI, CRUISE IN HALONG SELECTED
HOTEL NAME, ROOM TYPE & WEBSITE
THANG LONG ESPANA HOTEL - SUPERIOR
ADAMAS HANOI HOTEL & SPA –SUPERIOR
SWAN CRUISE – DELUXE
- The hotels and cruise are subject to change to similar category in case of fully booked
- Halal food and seafood will be served for the Muslim travelers, if any traveler avoids eating something, please let us know early for the best operation & great trip.
- Early check-in and late check-out (official hotel check-in is at 14:00, check-out time is 12:00 mid-noon)
- The day of departure, without tour guide for small group tour and with tour guide for private tour.
- For tailor-made or customized tour, please email to email@example.com
Thank you for joining us & Have a very good journey!
HANOI TRAVEL TOURS