North Vietnam 5 day/ 4 night
(Hanoi city – Halong Bay cruise – Hoa Lu temple – Tam Coc caves or Trang An Eco tourist site)
Number of Participants: 13 adults
Travel Period: From 06 Jan – 10 Jan, 2019
ITINERARY IN DETAILS
DAY 1 (06 Jan, 2019), HANOI ARRIVAL – CITY TOUR (L, D)
Arriving in Hanoi in the morning or noon time
- Our guide will meet you at the airport and transfer you to the hotel (notice: hotel check in time officially is from 14:00, early check in is not available, and subject to hotel room availability and upon hotel regulation)
- Lunch is served at restaurant
- In the afternoon, sightseeing tour begins with a visit to the President Ho Chi Minh complex, including the President’s Mausoleum (Note: The Mausoleum is closed on Monday, Friday, every afternoon, whole from 15 June – 15 August for annual mantenance), the near by Presidential Palace (view from outside only), Uncle Ho’s house on stilts, Uncle Ho’s fish pond, and the famous One Pillar pagoda which was designed resembled a lotus flower.
- Next is a visit to the Temple of Literature – the Temple is dedicated to Confucius - Founder of the Confucianism in China, the Confucian theories, which have had a great influences to millions of people in the Asia later on, this very special Temple also functioned as Vietnam’s first National University founded in the 11th Century.
- Next, is a visit to the Hoan Kiem lake which is the most beautiful lakes in central Hanoi capital city and also include the Jade island and entering the Ngoc Son temple (located on the Jade island)
- Dinner is served at restaurant
- Back to Hotel, free & easy to have own dinner on own arrangement
Free time & overnight in in hotel in Hanoi city
Day Inclusions: Private A/C transfer, English speaking tour guide, lunch, dinner, entrance fees, hotel accommodation, water
DAY 2 (07 Jan, 2019) : HANOI – HALONG BAY – OVERNIGHT ON CRUISE (B, L, D)
Breakfast at the hotel, check out
- Pick up at 07:30 from your hotel to travel to Halong Bay (distance 160km, a stop for a break time on half way for a refreshment).
- You enjoy the drive and sightseeing the peaceful country side scenery during the bus trip (4 hours ), we arrive at the at Ha Long bay sea port at around noon time
- At 12.00 noon, you aboard the cruise, check in & enjoy a welcome drink while your cabin will be asigned.
- Check in your cabin and put your luggage in, relax and may do a short inspection tour by moving around the cruise to descover about the cruise’s architecture design
- Relax, sightseeing and taking photographs before lunch is served.
- A sumptuous lunch with fresh seafood meal will be served while cruise slowly gliding out into the Halong bay.
- It’s a wonderful opportunity to admire thousands of islands and islets with magnificent caves and grottoes at the inside the islands, admiring sparkling stalactites and stalagmites like germs and listening to the legends of the Dragons and the land and sea scape in the area,
- You may enjoy extra activities organized on board (depends on each cruise’ program, such as visiting a floating village, going for kayaking ( notice: extra activities subject to availability, kayking fee is on own expense, can be available on request at Cruise’s reception)
- Relax on cruise during the happy hours or may join in a cooking demonstration, watching the sunset on Cruise.
- Dinner is served on cruise
- After dinner, free at leisure time to relax on Cruise and socialize with other guests or can join in some other evening activities such as squid fishing…,
Overnight in your cabin on the Cruise.
Inclusion: Hotel breakfast, private A/C transfer, local English speaking tour guide on Cruise only, entrance fee, cruise in Ha Long bay with full meals on board, water
DAY 3 (08 Jan, 2019): HALONG BAY CRUISE TOUR – DRIVE BACK HANOI (B, L, D)
Early risers may be awarded a great chance to enjoy the sunrise and enjoy the amazingly peaceful breath-taking beauties of Ha Long Bay’s seascape in early morning.
- Refresh your body & soul with a Tai-chi lesson on sundeck.
- Breakfast will be served
- You continue enjoy the sightseeing tour on the cruise until noon time, sightseeing, taking photographs & relax on board
- At about 09:30 – 10:00, packup your luggage and check out your cabin while cruising returning to the boat pier.
- Lunch will be served on Cruise ( or in restaurant in land in Halong city, depends on different cruise’s program)
- 11:30 am – Return to prier, and disembark the Cruise & say fare well to all crew member,
- Meet again the driver and the bus for another 4 driving back to Hanoi,
- About 16:00 – Arrival back to Hanoi central city, recheck in the hotel,
- Dinner is served at restaurant
Free time & Overnight in Hanoi city
Inclusion: private A/C transfer, English speaking tour guide in Halong Bay only, entrance fee, cruise in Ha Long bay – disembark at noon time, breakfast & lunch on Cruise, dinner, hotel accommodation, water
DAY 4 (09 Jan, 2019): HANOI – HOA LU TEMPLES & TAM COC CAVES or TRANG AN ECO TOURIST SITE (B, L, D)
Breakfast at the hotel
- 08:00: Pick you up at your hotel, depart for Hoa Lu, about more than 2 hours riding by car, you can enjoy a beautiful natural landscape along the way.
- 10.30: Arrival in Ninh Binh province, the guide takes you to visit Hoa Lu- formerly Vietnam’s principle Royal capital city in the 10th century. We will take a visit Dinh king temple and Le king temple to study about Vietnamese history and the kings who have reunited the country of Vietnam and founded the Dinh & Early Le Dynasty which existed from 968 AD to until 1009AD,
- Back to the coach,
OPTION1: VISIT TAM COC CAVES ( NOT VISIT TRANG AN ECO SITE):
- we take a short drive to Tam Coc Caves, along the way is the countryside scenery with rice paddies, and small villages nestled in the beautiful natural landscapes.
- 12.30: You will have lunch at a nice restaurant before boarding a small boat to visit Tam Coc, meaning literally, “three caves” also be conferred as Ha Long bay in land with amazing scenery of small limestone mountains and mysterious yet inviting caves, the boat trip along the peaceful streams, with rice paddies and deserted green fields, Tam Coc really has it all.
OPTION 2: NO VISITTING TAM COC BUT TO VISIT TRANG AN ECO TOURIST RESORT
- We take a short drive to Trang An Ecotourist site which located not far from Hoa Lu temples.
- After lunch in a local restaurant you will continue the sightseeing tour to vist the nearby Trang An Ecotourist site, a UNESCO World Heritage site known for its outstanding natural beauty and the scenic karst formations which contribute to its reputation as being the “Halong Bay on land.”
- Boarding a small boat and meander lazily along the peaceful river while passing through a series of caves. While enjoying the sounds of soaring birds overhead and paddling along the crystal-clear waters of the river, jagged limestone hills jutting skyward out of electric green rice paddies will be sure to bring out the photographer in you.
- 16.00, arrival back to the boat pier, meet the driver again and drive back to Hanoi
- 18:30 – Arrival at your hotel in central Hanoi city,
- Dinner is served at restaurant
Free time and overnight in Hanoi
What is included today: Private bus, water on bus, english speaking tour guide, breakfast, lunch, dinner, entrance fee, boat trip in Tam Coc, hotel in Hanoi, water
Day 5 (10 Jan, 2019): HANOI - DEPARTURE (B)
Breakfast at the hotel
You enjoy your free and easy time before being picked up and transferred to Hanoi Airport for Departure
The end of tour, Thank you and See you again !
Day Inclusions: Private A/C transfer, English speaking tour guide, hotel –check out at 12:00 mid-noon
Price in USD for per person
Price per person
(Double or Twin)
Price for per person
(Private tour for 13 people, joint cruise in Halong Bay, the price is same for Double or Twin or Triple rooms, full meals, 5 Double or Twin rooms + 1 Triple)
EXTRA FOR TIPPING FOR TOUR GUIDE & DRIVER (Note: Compulsory, collect in advance upon your tour confirmation)
Tips for Tour Guide: 2USD/ per guest/ per day x 13 x 5 days = 130USD
Tips for driver: 1USD/ per guest/ per day x 13 guests x 5 days = 65USD
Total of tips for tour guide & bus driver = 195USD
(Notice: The above tipping amount is compulsory, will be collected in advance upon tour confirmation & only reserved for tour guide & driver’s service, this tipping amount is NOT reserved for other tour attendants in the tour if you may receive helps from them, such as hotel porters who assist you carrying your luggage to the rooms, crew members in Halong bay, boat driver and boat rowers at other sites. etc…)
>>> SPECIAL DISCOUNT OFFER: Due to tour departure in January 2019 is during the high tourist season, good travel services are getting booked up & can become fully booked and unavailable soon later on for any late confirmation, if this booking is confirmed within 3 days (validity from 06 Nov until 08 Nov, 2018) and with 30% advanced payment is processed, a special discount for land tour cost with 3% of total land tour price will be applied, so please hurry up and book quickly!!!
TOUR INCLUSIONS & TOUR EXCLUSIONS
- Private A/C transportations throughout the tour according to the tour program
- Hotel Accommodation in Hanoi city with daily International buffet breakfast
- Joint Cruise in Ha Long bay 2 Days 1 night, full meal on board
- All the meals as mentioned in the detailed itinerary (B = Breakfast = 04; L = Lunch = 04; D = Dinner = 04)
- Entrance Fee to visit attractive places are mentioned as itinerary
- Option 1: Boat trip in Tam Coc or OPTION 2: a boat Trip to Trang An
- Experienced English speaking tour guides.
- Local guide on Cruise in Halongbay
- Complementary drink water and Tissue on car/Bus/Van as mentioned on itinerary
- All International & Domestic Flight tickets
- Travel Insurance
- Airport tax.
- Visa Fees & Travels insurance
- Porter Charges & Camera Fees.
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) do not mentioned as in this itinerary
- Kayaking in Halong bay (available on request at the reception on board)
- Tipping for Tour guides, Bus driver, Crew Members in Halong Bay, Boat/ Cruise drivers and if other attendants.
- Early check in and late check out ( official check in time is from 14:00, official check out time is before 12:00 mid-day )
- Other personal Expenses such as beverages, telephone calls, laundry services, Minibar, etc….
3 STAR HOTEL & CRUISE SELECTED
Hotel/ Cruise Category
Hotel / Cruise Names/ Room & Cabin category/ Websites
LEGACY HOTEL, Hang Bac street, SUPERIOR
VSPIRIT CRUISE – DELUXE
Notice : Hotel and Cruise are subject to change in to the similar category in case of fully booked.
HANOI TOURS - HANOI TRAVEL BOOKING CENTER