Hanoi Halong Bay 4D3N (2019)
North Vietnam 4 days 3 nights
(Hanoi city tour – Halong bay cruise overnight on board)
Number of Participants: 02 pax
Travel Period: From 08 March, 2019 – 11 March, 2019
ITINERARY IN DETAILS
DAY 1 (08 March, 2019) – HANOI ARRIVAL - HANOI CITY TOUR (L)
- Pick up at Noi Bai International Airport, & transfer to Hanoi Capital city, (Note: hotel official check in time is from after 14:00, early check in is NOT included and subject to hotel availability and regulation, Early check in can be available on request)
- Lunch is served at restaurant
- Afternoon sightseeing tour begins with a visit to President Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum (closed on Monday and Friday, every afternoon, and whole time from 15 June – 15 Aug for annual maintenance), a sightseeing of the President Palace (view from outside), President’s Fishpond, House On Stilts, and the famous One Pillar Pagoda,
- Next is a visit to the Temple of Literature, where Confucius – Founder of Confucianism is worshiped, this place also served as the first National University of Vietnam where many kings, mandarins and talented people of Vietnam were trained !
- Tour continued by a visit to one of the most beautiful lakes of Hanoi – the Hoan Kiem lake (Restore Sword Lake) & Ngoc Son Temple located on a beautiful Island in middle of the lake.
- Free time & Overnight at hotel in central Hanoi city
Inclusions: private A/C Transfer, English speaking tour guide in Hanoi, entrance fee, lunch, accommodation, water
Daily life in the Ba Dinh square (the morning)
DAY 2 (09 March, 2019): HANOI – HALONG BAY – OVERNIGHT ON CRUISE (B, L, D)
- Breakfast at the hotel, check out
- Pick up at 07:30 from your hotel to travel to Halong Bay (Distance 160km, a stop for a break time on half way for a refreshment).
- After about 4 hours driving and sightseeing the peaceful country side scenery during the bus trip, we arrive at the at Ha Long bay sea port at around noon time
- At 12.00 noon, aboard the cruise, check in & enjoying a welcome drink while your cabin will be asigned.
- Check in your cabin and put in the luggage, relax and or you can do a short inspection tour by moving around the cruise to descover about the cruise architecture and its interior
- Relax, sightseeing and taking photographs before lunch is served.
- A sumptuous lunch with fresh seafood meal will be served while cruise slowly gliding out into the Halong bay.
- It’s a wonderful opportunity to admire thousands of islands and islets and to be marveled by with the amazing magnificent caves and grottoes at the inside the islands, admiring sparkling stalactites and stalagmites like germs and listen to legends of the Dragons and the Land in the area, the sightseeing tour continued with many other sites in the Halong Bay in the Unesco regcognized zones
- Extra activities can be organized on board (depends on each cruise’ program when confirmed, such as visiting a floating village, going for kayaking (note: extra activities subject to availability, kayking fee is on own expense, can be available on request at Cruise’s reception))
- You enjoy relaxing on cruise during the happy hours or cooking demonstration, enjoy seeing the sunset on Cruise.
- Dinner is served on cruise
- After dinner, you are free at leisure to relax on Cruise to socialize with other guests or can join in some other evening activities such as squid fishing…,
- Overnight in your cabin on the Cruise.
Inclusions: Hotel breakfast, shuttle bus A/C transfer, local English speaking tour guide(aboard the cruise only), entrance fee, full board, joint Cruise in Halong bay with 01 cabin (double or Twin)
On the cabin of Swan Cruise Halong Bay
DAY 3 (10 March, 2019): HALONG BAY – HANOI (B, L)
- Early risers may have a great chance to enjoy the sunrise and enjoy the amazingly peaceful and breath-taking beauties of Ha Long Bay’s seascape in early morning.
- Refresh your body & soul by a Tai-chi lesson on sundeck.
- Breakfast will be served
- You continue enjoy the sightseeing tour on the cruise until noon time, sightseeing, taking photographs & relax on board
- At about 09:30 – 10:00, packup your luggage and check out your cabin while cruising back to the pier.
- A brunch will be served on Cruise
- 11:30 am – Return to prier, and disembark the Cruise & say fare well to all crew member,
- Meet again the driver and the bus for a drive back to Hanoi,
- Arrival back Hanoi central city, recheck in, free time
- Overnight in hotel in Hanoi
Inclusions: breakfast & lunch on Cruise, local English speaking tour guide on Cruise, entrance fee, Halong cruise – disembark at noon time, A/C land transfer with shuttle bus, hotel in Hanoi
DAY 4 (11 March, 2019): HANOI - DEPARTURE (B)
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Enjoy your free and easy time before being picked up and transferred (without tour guide) to Hanoi Airport for Departure
- The end of tour, Thank you and See you again !
Day Inclusions: Hotel breakfast, private A/C transfer, hotel –check out at 12:00 mid-noon
Price: $250USD/ per person
(Private Airport transfer for both 2 ways, private Hanoi city tour, with 01 Double or Twin Room for hotel accommodation; travel to Halongbay by a round trip shuttle bus Hanoi – Ha Long city, with 01 Double or Twin cabin arranged on cruise in Halong bay, you join the Cruise with other guests)
Tour exclusion & inclusion
Included in the price
Excluded in the price
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary (B = Breakfast = 3; L = Lunch = 3; D = Dinner = 1)
- Private air-conditioned vehicle to and from hotels, airports, and sightseeing destinations, exceptional with a round shuttle bus tour between Hanoi – Halong bay
- Hotel accommodation in Hanoi with daily breakfast in hotel, 01 room (Double or Twin sharing)
- 2 day/ 1 night on joint Cruise in Ha Long Bay, 01 Cabin (double or twin sharing), full meal board
- Kayaking in Halong bay
- Sightseeing with admissions as specified
- Local English speaking tour guides as specified
- Complimentary water daily.
- Visa fees
- Travel insurance
- Tips for tour guides, drivers, crew members in Halong Bay, other attendants if may have
- All other meals not mentioned as from day inclusions
- All other kinds of drinks except water
- Personal expenses
- International & domestic flight & airport taxes
- Early check in and late check out ( official check in time is from 14:00, check out time is from before 12:00 mid-noon )
3 Star Hotel & Cruise Selected
HOTEL NAMES, ROOM TYPE & WEBSITES
ADAMAS HOTEL – SUPERIOR
Ha Long Bay
SWAN CRUISE – DELUXE
Notice about Hotel and Cruise : The hotels are subject to change to other category in case of fully booked, surcharge may be required
HANOI TOURS - HANOI TRAVEL BOOKING CENTER