Ko Samui to Hanoi Tours
Flight from Ko (Koh) Samui to Hanoi at least 4h35min duration ( One stop via Bangkok - Layover 1h20min). There are some famous and cheap international flight from Ko Samui, Thailand to Hanoi such Bangkok Airway. Find out the cheapest price for flight from Ko Samui to Hanoi then send your flight schedule & tour inquiry to Hanoi Tours Booking Center – Impress Travel (Please provide us how many people, flight information, travel duration to visit north Vietnam and special request on tour), we have some popular set package tours with best price from 4278 THB offers to travelers from Ko Samui, Thailand.
We strongly recommend the most outstanding itineraries from Ko Samui, Thailand to Hanoi, Vietnam:
- Ko Samui to Hanoi Tour: 3 days, Price from 4278 THB
- Ko Samui to Hanoi to Halong Bay: 4 days, Price from 5014 THB
- Discovery Ko Samui to Hanoi and Halong Bay: 4 days, Price from 6735 THB
- Amazing Ko Samui to Hanoi : 5 days, Price from 7925 THB
- Ko Samui Thailand to Hanoi - Sapa - Halong: 6 days, Price from 100050 THB
What is the trip ( Ko Samui to Hanoi) inclusion?
- Hotel / Accommodation with breakfast
- Transfer by air-conditioned bus as itinerary
- Meals as indicated: Breakfast /Lunch /Dinner
- Complimentary Mineral Water on tour (01 bottle / pax / day)
- Entrance fees, boat trips and excursions
- Excellent English speaking guide
What is the trip exclusion?
- Transfer from Ko Samui City to the airport by Bus or Taxi then International flight Ko Samui to Hanoi within 4h35min via Bangkok.
- Personal expense does not mention in this itinerary.
- Tips for tour guide and driver – 3 USD / Per Day / Per Pax.
Ko Samui to Hanoi Tours traveling distance (Ko Samui to Hanoi then to explore the beautiful northern land of Vietnam)
- Flights: International flight from Ko Samui to Hanoi is 4h30min by Bangkok Airway, departure at 9:20AM from Ko Samui to Bangkok at 10:35 then transit time - Layover in here 1h20min, depart from Bangkok 11:15 then arrive in Hanoi ( Local time:13:55 PM)
- Time: Zezo hour differs Ko Samui time between Hanoi time (Ko Samui time zone: UTC+07:00 or +07, Hanoi time zone: UTC+07:00 or +07
- Known as Ko Samui Airport or Koh Samui Airport, is a privately owned airport on the island of Ko Samui in Thailand. The airport is roughly 2 km north of the main city and largest resort centre on the island, Chaweng.
- To take 35 minutes from Noi Bai international airport to Hanoi City Center
- To take 3.5 hours for transfer from Hanoi to Halong Bay ( 170 KM)
- To take 5 hours by driving express way from Hanoi to Sapa (290 KM)
- To take 2h15 min from Hanoi to Trang An and Bai Dinh pagoda ( 97 KM)?
- What is the most important gears to bring: Passport, trekking shoes, light jacket, hat, sun-glasses, sun-cream, US dollar or MYR, insect repellent...,
- Tips: To accept US dollar (USD) and Vietnamese Dong (VND), best time to travel around the year, the place to shopping in Hanoi old quarter, the best popular sim-card for phone to use are Viettel, Vinaphone and the taxi easy to find out are Grap Taxi, the word to say hello in Vietnamese is Xin Chao, say thanks is Cam On.
- Hanoi Tours Booking Center, Mr. Alex always be available to talk and reply your inquiry please call +84-9123 79 189 ( Whatsapp, Zalo, Viber, Skype)