Chiang Rai to Hanoi Tours
Flight from Chiang Rai to Hanoi at least 5h45min duration ( One stop via Bangkok or Ho Chi Minh City). There are some famous and cheap international flight from Chiang Rai, Thailand to Hanoi such Bangkok Airway. Find out the cheapest price for flight from Chiang Rai to Hanoi then send your flight schedule & tour inquiry to Hanoi Tours Booking Center – Impress Travel (Please provide us how many people, flight information, travel duration to visit north Vietnam and special request on tour), we have some popular set package tours with best price from 4513 THB offers to travelers from Chiang Rai, Thailand.
We strongly recommend the most outstanding itineraries from Chiang Rai, Thailand to Hanoi, Vietnam:
- Chiang Rai to Hanoi Tour: 3 days, Price from 4513 THB
- Chiang Rai to Hanoi to Halong Bay: 4 days, Price from 6234 THB
- Discovery Chiang Rai to Hanoi and Halong Bay: 4 days, Price from 7144 THB
- Amazing Chiang Rai to Hanoi: 5 days, Price from 8408 THB
- Chiang Rai Thailand to Hanoi - Sapa - Halong: 6 days, Price from 10746 THB
What is the trip ( Chiang Rai to Hanoi) inclusion?
- Hotel / Accommodation with breakfast
- Transfer by air-conditioned bus as itinerary
- Meals as indicated: Breakfast /Lunch /Dinner
- Complimentary Mineral Water on tour (02 bottles / pax / day)
- Entrance fees, boat trips and excursions
- Excellent English speaking guide
What is the trip exclusion?
- Transfer from Chiang Rai City to the airport by Bus or Taxi then International flight Chiang Rai to Hanoi within 5h45min via Bangkok or Ho Chi Minh City.
- Personal expense does not mention in this itinerary.
- Tips for tour guide and driver – 3 USD / Per Day / Per Pax.
Chiang Rai to Hanoi Tours travelling distance (Chiang Rai to Hanoi then to explore the beautiful northern land of Vietnam)
- Flights: International flight from Chiang Rai to Hanoi is 5h45min by Bangkok Airway or Thai AirAsia, departure at 3:25 PM, arrive in Hanoi ( Local time:9:00 PM)
- Time: Zezo hour differs Chiang Rai time between Hanoi time (Chiang Rai time zone: UTC+07:00 or +07, Hanoi time zone: UTC+07:00 or +07)
- Mae Fah Luang-Chiang Rai International Airport is located approximately 8 km from the city center of the Thai city Chiang Rai. You can use this airport especially for domestic flights, like the flights to Bangkok. Domestic flights are bookable on a daily basis from Mae Fah Luang-Chiang Rai airport. Since 1998, this airport is contained by the Airports of Thailand Public Company Limited (AOT). Chiang Rai City you are able to get a taxi that will bring you to the center of Chian Rai Airport for approximately 200 baht.
- To take 35 minutes from Noi Bai international airport to Hanoi City Center
- To take 3.5 hours for transfer from Hanoi to Halong Bay ( 170 KM)
- To take 5 hours by driving express way from Hanoi to Sapa (290 KM)
- To take 2h15 min from Hanoi to Trang An and Bai Dinh Pagoda ( 97 KM)?
- What is the most important gears to bring: Passport, trekking shoes, light jacket, hat, sun-glasses, sun-cream, US dollar or MYR, insect repellent...,
- Tips: To accept US dollar (USD) and Vietnamese Dong (VND), best time to travel around the year, the place to shopping in Hanoi old quarter, the best popular sim-card for phone to use are Viettel, Vinaphone and the taxi easy to find out are Grap Taxi, the word to say hello in Vietnamese is Xin Chao, say thanks is Cam On.
- Hanoi Tours Booking Center, Mr. Alex always be available to talk and reply your inquiry please call +84-9123 79 189 ( Whatsapp, Zalo, Viber, Skype)