Chiang Mai to Hanoi Tours
Flight from Chiang Mai to Hanoi at least 2h5min duration. There are some famous and cheap international flights from Chiang Mai, Thailand to Hanoi such as Bangkok Airway. Find out the cheapest price for flight from Chiang Mai to Hanoi then send your flight schedule & tour inquiry to Hanoi Tours Booking Center – Impress Travel (Please provide us how many people, flight information, travel duration to visit North Vietnam and special request on tour), we have some popular set package tours with the best price from 4513 THB offers to travelers from Chiang Mai, Thailand.
We strongly recommend the most outstanding itineraries from Chiang Mai, Thailand to Hanoi, Vietnam:
- Chiang Mai to Hanoi Tour: 3 days, Price from 4513 THB
- Chiang Mai to Hanoi to Halong Bay: 4 days, Price from 6234 THB
- Discovery Chiang Mai to Hanoi and Halong Bay: 4 days, Price from 7144 THB
- Amazing Chiang Mai to Hanoi: 5 days, Price from 8408 THB
- Chiang Mai Thailand to Hanoi - Sapa - Halong: 6 days, Price from 10746 THB
What is the trip ( Chiang Mai to Hanoi) inclusion?
- Hotel / Accommodation with breakfast
- Transfer by air-conditioned bus as itinerary
- Meals as indicated: Breakfast /Lunch /Dinner
- Complimentary Mineral Water on tour (01 bottle / pax / day)
- Entrance fees, boat trips and excursions
- Excellent English speaking guide
What is the trip exclusion?
- Transfer from Chiang Mai City to the airport by Bus or Taxi then International flight Chiang Mai to Hanoi within 2h05min.
- Personal expense does not mention in this itinerary.
- Tips for tour guide and driver – 3 USD / Per Day / Per Pax.
Chiang Mai to Hanoi Tours traveling distance (Chiang Mai to Hanoi then to explore the beautiful northern land of Vietnam)
- Flights: International flight from Chiang Mai to Hanoi is 2h05min min by Bangkok Airway , departure at 9:55 AM , arrive in Hanoi ( Local time:12:00 Noon)
- Time: Zezo hour differs Chiang Mai time between Hanoi time (Chiang Mai time zone: UTC+07:00 or +07, Hanoi time zone: UTC+07:00 or +07)
- Chiang Mai International Airport, located about three kilometres southwest of the Old City, is the main air hub linking northern Thailand with southern China, Laos, South Korea, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia and Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam as well as Bangkok, Samui and Phuket. The airport serves six domestic and seven international airlines, with more than 15,000 flights and 2.2 million passengers passing through each year.
- To take 35 minutes from Noi Bai international airport to Hanoi City Center
- To take 3.5 hours for transfer from Hanoi to Halong Bay ( 170 KM)
- To take 5 hours by driving express way from Hanoi to Sapa (290 KM)
- To take 2h15 min from Hanoi to Trang An and Bai Dinh pagoda ( 97 KM)?
- What is the most important gears to bring: Passport, trekking shoes, light jacket, hat, sun-glasses, sun-cream, US dollar or MYR, insect repellent...,
- Tips: To accept US dollar (USD) and Vietnamese Dong (VND), best time to travel around the year, the place to shopping in Hanoi old quarter, the best popular sim-card for phone to use are Viettel, Vinaphone and the taxi easy to find out are Grap Taxi, the word to say hello in Vietnamese is Xin Chao, say thanks is Cam On.
- Hanoi Tours Booking Center, Mr. Alex always be available to talk and reply your inquiry please call +84-9123 79 189 ( Whatsapp, Zalo, Viber, Skype)