Bangkok To Hanoi Tours
Flight from Bangkok to Hanoi at least 1h55m duration. There are some famous and cheap international flight from Bangkok, Thailand to Hanoi such Thai Airasia, Thai Lion Mentari, THAI, Vietnam, VietJet Air, Qatar Airways. Find out the cheapest price for flight from Bangkok to Hanoi then send your flight schedule & tour inquiry to Hanoi Tours Booking Center – Impress Travel (Please provide us how many people, flight information, travel duration to visit north Vietnam and special request on tour), we have some popular set package tours with best price from 4278 THB offers to travelers from Bangkok, Thailand.
We strongly recommend the most outstanding itineraries from Bangkok, Thailand to Hanoi, Vietnam:
- Bangkok to Hanoi Tour: 3 days, Price from 4513THB
- Bangkok to Hanoi to Halong Bay: 4 days, Price from 6234 THB
- Discovery Bangkok to Hanoi and Halong Bay: 4 days, Price from 7144 THB
- Amazing Bangkok to Hanoi: 5 days, Price from 8408 THB
- Bangkok Thailand to Hanoi - Sapa - Halong: 6 days, Price from 10746 THB
What is the trip ( Bangkok to Hanoi) inclusion?
- Hotel / Accommodation with breakfast
- Transfer by air-conditioned bus as itinerary
- Meals as indicated: Breakfast /Lunch /Dinner
- Complimentary Mineral Water on tour (02 bottles / pax / day)
- Entrance fees, boat trips and excursions
- Excellent English speaking guide
What is the trip exclusion?
- Transfer from Bangkok City to the airport by Bus or Taxi then International flight Bangkok to Hanoi within 1h55min.
- Personal expense does not mention in this itinerary.
- Tips for tour guide and driver – 3 USD / Per Day / Per Pax.
Bangkok to Hanoi Tours travelling distance (Bangkok to Hanoi then to explore the beautiful northern land of Vietnam)
- Flights: International flight from Bangkok to Hanoi is 1h55min min by Thai AirAsia or Thai Lion Mentari, departure at 6:40 AM or 7.10 AM, arrive in Hanoi ( Local time:8:30 AM or 9.05 AM)
- Time: Zezo hour differs Bangkok time between Hanoi time (Bangkok time zone: UTC+07:00 or +07, Hanoi time zone: UTC+07:00 or +07)
- Suvarnabhumi airport terminal is approximately 30 kilometres (19 miles) east, half an hour from the broad Bangkok CBD area, depending on traffic and time of day. The most direct route is via the raised freeway between, which incurs a toll of 70 Baht and airport tax of 50 Baht - total 120 Baht (approx $4.)
- To take 35 minutes from Noi Bai international airport to Hanoi City Center
- To take 3.5 hours for transfer from Hanoi to Halong Bay (170 KM)
- To take 5 hours by driving express way from Hanoi to Sapa (290 KM)
- To take 2h15 min from Hanoi to Trang An and Bai Dinh Pagoda (97 KM)?
- What is the most important gears to bring: Passport, trekking shoes, light jacket, hat, sun-glasses, sun-cream, US dollar or MYR, insect repellent...,
- Tips: To accept US dollar (USD) and Vietnamese Dong (VND), best time to travel around the year, the place to shopping in Hanoi old quarter, the best popular sim-card for phone to use are Viettel, Vinaphone and the taxi easy to find out are Grap Taxi, the word to say hello in Vietnamese is Xin Chao, say thanks is Cam On.
- Hanoi Tours Booking Center, Mr. Alex always be available to talk and reply your inquiry please call +84-9123 79 189 ( Whatsapp, Zalo, Viber, Skype)