Iloilo to Hanoi Tours
Find out the cheapest international flights from Iloilo, Philiphines to Hanoi. Travelers can take the shorest duration within 5h 35m duration, 1+ stops by Cathay Dragon, Vietnam via Hong Kong, 8h 40m+ by Cathay Dragon, Vietnam, Jetstar via Hong Kong, Da Nang, 10h 0m+ by Asiana via Seoul. to Noi Bai, Hanoi Airport. Then Hanoi Tours Booking Center - Impress Travel will warmly welcome to pick your team up then transfer to Hanoi City Center for discovery of the northern legend land of Vietnam such Hanoi Capital, Halong bay, Ninh Binh and Sapa.
The 5 outstanding tours from Iloilo, Philippine to explore the north of Vietnam:
- 3D2N Iloilo, Philippine to Hanoi-Halong Bay, 128 USD =6,830.55PHP
- 4D3N Iloilo, Philippine to Hanoi-Halong Hotel Stay, 150 USD =8,003.96PHP
- 4D3N Iloilo, Philippine to Hanoi-Halong Cruise Stay, 202 USD =10,779.06PHP
- 5D 4N Iloilo, Philippine to Hanoi-Halong-Ninh Binh, 237 USD =12,645.97PHP
- 6D5N Iloilo, Philippine to Hanoi – Sapa – Halong, 299 USD =15,954.19PHP
Iloilo to Hanoi Tours traveling distance (Iloilo to Hanoi then to explore the beautiful northern land of Vietnam)
- Flights: Iloilo, Philippines (CRK) to Hanoi (HAN), it is the shorest duration within 5h 35m duration, 1+ stops by Cathay Dragon, Vietnam via Hong Kong, 8h 40m+ by Cathay Dragon, Vietnam, Jetstar via Hong Kong, Da Nang, 10h 0m+ by Asiana via Seoul.
- Time: Time zone difference or offset between the local current time in Vietnam – Hanoi and Philippines ... Currently, local time in Iloilo is 1 hour ahead of Hanoi.
- Distance from Iloilo city center to the airport: Located 19 kilometers away or a 20 to 30-minute drive from Iloilo City, the Iloilo International Airport is the Philippines' fourth busiest airport in Philippines.
- Noi Bai Aiport to Hanoi City Center: To take 35 minutes from Noi Bai international airport to Hanoi City Center
- Hanoi to Halong Bay: To take 3.5 hours for transfer from Hanoi to Halong Bay ( 170 KM)
- Hanoi to Sapa: To take 5 hours by driving express way from Hanoi to Sapa (290 KM)
- Hanoi to Ninh Binh: To take 2h15 min from Hanoi to Trang An and Bai Dinh pagoda ( 97 KM)?
- What is the most important gears to bring: Passport, trekking shoes, light jacket, hat, sun-glasses, sun-cream, US dollar or MYR, insect repellent...,
- Tips: To accept US dollar (USD) and Vietnamese Dong (VND), best time to travel around the year, the place to shopping in Hanoi old quarter, the best popular sim-card for phone to use are Viettel, Vinaphone and the taxi easy to find out are Grap Taxi, the word to say hello in Vietnamese is Xin Chao, say thanks is Cam On.
- Hanoi Tours Booking Center: Mr. Alex always be available to talk and reply your inquiry please call +84-9123 79 189 ( Whatsapp, Zalo, Viber, Skype)