General Santos to Hanoi Tours
Find out the cheapest international flights from General Santos, Philiphines to Hanoi. Travelers can take General General Santos, Philippines (GES) to Hanoi (HAN), with the shortest duration - 8h 45m duration, 1+ stops by Cebu Pacific via Manila. 11h 40m+ by Philippine Airlines, Vietnam via Manila, Bangkok and 12h 20m+ by Philippine Airlines, Air Macau via Manila, Macau to Noi Bai, Hanoi Airport. Then Hanoi Tours Booking Center - Impress Travel will warmly welcome to pick your team up then transfer to Hanoi City Center for discovery of the northern legend land of Vietnam such Hanoi Capital, Halong bay, Ninh Binh and Sapa.
The 5 outstanding tours from General Santos, Philippine to explore the north of Vietnam:
- 3D2N General Santos, Philippine to Hanoi-Halong Bay, 128 USD =6,830.55PHP
- 4D3N General Santos, Philippine to Hanoi-Halong Hotel Stay, 150 USD =8,003.96PHP
- 4D3N General Santos, Philippine to Hanoi-Halong Cruise Stay, 202 USD =10,779.06PHP
- 5D 4N General Santos, Philippine to Hanoi-Halong-Ninh Binh, 237 USD =12,645.97PHP
- 6D5N General Santos, Philippine to Hanoi – Sapa – Halong, 299 USD =15,954.19PHP
General Santos to Hanoi Tours traveling distance (General Santos to Hanoi then to explore the beautiful northern land of Vietnam)
- Flights: General General Santos, Philippines (GES) to Hanoi (HAN), with the shortest duration - 8h 45m duration, 1+ stops by Cebu Pacific via Manila. 11h 40m+ by Philippine Airlines, Vietnam via Manila, Bangkok and 12h 20m+ by Philippine Airlines, Air Macau via Manila, Macau to Noi Bai, Hanoi Airport.
- Time: Time zone difference or offset between the local current time in Vietnam – Hanoi and Philippines ... Currently, local time in General Santos is 1 hour ahead of Hanoi.
- Distance from General Santos city center to the airport: It is located approximately 14 kilometers away from the city center of General General Santos airport.
- Noi Bai Aiport to Hanoi City Center: To take 35 minutes from Noi Bai international airport to Hanoi City Center
- Hanoi to Halong Bay: To take 3.5 hours for transfer from Hanoi to Halong Bay ( 170 KM)
- Hanoi to Sapa: To take 5 hours by driving express way from Hanoi to Sapa (290 KM)
- Hanoi to Ninh Binh: To take 2h15 min from Hanoi to Trang An and Bai Dinh pagoda ( 97 KM)?
- What is the most important gears to bring: Passport, trekking shoes, light jacket, hat, sun-glasses, sun-cream, US dollar or MYR, insect repellent...,
- Tips: To accept US dollar (USD) and Vietnamese Dong (VND), best time to travel around the year, the place to shopping in Hanoi old quarter, the best popular sim-card for phone to use are Viettel, Vinaphone and the taxi easy to find out are Grap Taxi, the word to say hello in Vietnamese is Xin Chao, say thanks is Cam On.
- Hanoi Tours Booking Center: Mr. Alex always be available to talk and reply your inquiry please call +84-9123 79 189 ( Whatsapp, Zalo, Viber, Skype)