Davao to Hanoi Tours
Find out the cheapest international flights from Davao, Philiphines. Travelers can take for the shortest flight time within 9h 40m duration with 1+ stops from Davao, Philippines (DVO) to Hanoi (HAN) by Cebu Pacific via Cebu, Manila to Noi Bai, Hanoi Airport. Then Hanoi Tours Booking Center - Impress Travel will warmly welcome to pick your team up then transfer to Hanoi City Center for discovery of the northern legend land of Vietnam such Hanoi Capital, Halong bay, Ninh Binh and Sapa.
The 5 outstanding tours from Davao, Philippine to explore the north of Vietnam:
- 3D2N Davao, Philippine to Hanoi-Halong Bay, 128 USD =6,830.55PHP
- 4D3N Davao, Philippine to Hanoi-Halong Hotel Stay, 150 USD =8,003.96PHP
- 4D3N Davao, Philippine to Hanoi-Halong Cruise Stay, 202 USD =10,779.06PHP
- 5D 4N Davao, Philippine to Hanoi-Halong-Ninh Binh, 237 USD =12,645.97PHP
- 6D5N Davao, Philippine to Hanoi – Sapa – Halong, 299 USD =15,954.19PHP
Davao to Hanoi Tours traveling distance (Davao to Hanoi then to explore the beautiful northern land of Vietnam)
- Flights: 9h 40m duration with 1+ stops from Davao, Philippines (DVO) to Hanoi (HAN) by Cebu Pacific via via Cebu, Manila, 9h 55m+ by Cebu Pacific via via Manila, 10h 5m+ by Philippine Airlines, Vietnam Airlines via via Manila, Hong Kong, 10h 45m+ by Philippine Airlines, Qatar Airways via via Manila, Bangkok and 11h 10m+ by hilippine Airlines, China Southern via via Manila, Guangzhou.
- Time: Time zone difference or offset between the local current time in Vietnam – Hanoi and Philippines ... Currently, local time in Davao is 1 hour ahead of Hanoi.
- Distance from Davao city center to the airport: Situated about nine miles from the Davao City center, Francisco Bangoy International Airport – or Davao Airport – is the gateway to the island of Mindano. It is the busiest airport on this island, handling flights to and from major cities in Asia and around the Philippines. The Airport has one passenger terminal.
- Noi Bai Aiport to Hanoi City Center: To take 35 minutes from Noi Bai international airport to Hanoi City Center
- Hanoi to Halong Bay: To take 3.5 hours for transfer from Hanoi to Halong Bay ( 170 KM)
- Hanoi to Sapa: To take 5 hours by driving express way from Hanoi to Sapa (290 KM)
- Hanoi to Ninh Binh: To take 2h15 min from Hanoi to Trang An and Bai Dinh pagoda ( 97 KM)?
- What is the most important gears to bring: Passport, trekking shoes, light jacket, hat, sun-glasses, sun-cream, US dollar or MYR, insect repellent...,
- Tips: To accept US dollar (USD) and Vietnamese Dong (VND), best time to travel around the year, the place to shopping in Hanoi old quarter, the best popular sim-card for phone to use are Viettel, Vinaphone and the taxi easy to find out are Grap Taxi, the word to say hello in Vietnamese is Xin Chao, say thanks is Cam On.
- Hanoi Tours Booking Center: Mr. Alex always be available to talk and reply your inquiry please call +84-9123 79 189 ( Whatsapp, Zalo, Viber, Skype)
9h 40m duration with 1+ stops from Davao, Philippines (DVO) to Hanoi (HAN) by Cebu Pacific via via Cebu, Manila, 9h 55m+ by Cebu Pacific via via Manila, then Hanoi Tours Booking Center - Impress Travel will pick your party up for the amazing north vietnam package tours to explore Hanoi, Halong bay, Ninh Binh and Sapa.