Kota Bharu to Hanoi Tours
Leaving home in Kota Bharu, Malaysia (KBR) for domestic flight (Malaysia Airlines) at 6.45 AM, after 2 hours flight we stop at Kuala Lumpur where transfer to the international flight connecting to Hanoi then our arrival in Hanoi at noon where Hanoi Tours Booking Center – Impress Travel Team is waiting for warm welcome you at Noi Bai airport then transfer you to Hanoi city centre. We will start to discover the most attractive places in North Vietnam such as Hanoi capital of Vietnam, Halong bay – the seven natural wonder of the world, Ninh Binh ( Tam Coc or Trang An) - renowned for its boat cave tours. On 23 June 2014, at the 38th session of the World Heritage Committee in Doha, the Trang An Scenic Landscape Complex was inscribed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site or exploring the hill tribe in the North-West Vietnam is Sapa - A popular trekking base, it overlooks the terraced rice fields of the Muong Hoa Valley, and is near the 3,143m-tall Phang Xi Pang peak, which is climbable via a steep, multiday guided walk. Hill tribes, such as the Hmong, Tay and Dao, make up much of the town's local population. If you want to support any service in Kota Bharu please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We strongly recommend the most outstanding itineraries as below here:
- Kota Bharu to Hanoi and Halong Bay Tour: 3 days / 2 nights, price: 517 MYR
- Kota Bharu to Hanoi & Halong Bay Tour: 4 days / 3 nights ( Stay Hotel in Halong Bay, price: 599 MYR
- Kota Bharu to Hanoi & Halong Bay Tour: 4 days / 3 nights ( Stay Cruise in Halong Bay), price: 815 MYR
- Kota Bharu to Hanoi - Halong Bay & Bai Dinh Pagoda - Trang An: 5 days / 4 nights, price: 956 MYR
- Kota Bharu to Hanoi - Sapa - Halong Bay package tour by Van from Hanoi: 6 days / 5 nights, price: 1267 MYR
What is the trip inclusion?
- Hotel / Accommodation with breakfast
- Transfer by air-conditioned bus as itinerary
- Meals as indicated: Breakfast /Lunch /Dinner
- Complimentary Mineral Water on tour (01 bottle / pax / day)
- Entrance fees, boat trips and excursions
- Excellent English speaking guide
What is the trip exclusion?
- Domestic flight from Kota Bharu to Kuala Lumpur and International flight Malaysia to Hanoi.
- Personal expense does not mention in this itinerary.
- Tips for tour guide and driver – 3 USD / Per Day / Per Pax.
Kota Bharu to Hanoi Tours traveling distance ( Kota Bharu to Hanoi then to explore the beautiful northern land of Vietnam)
- Domestic flight from Kota Bharu to Kuala Lumpur is 1hour, departs at 09:05 AM, arrive in Kuala Lumpur at 10:05AM
- International flight from Kuala Lumpur to Hanoi is 3h20min min by Malayasia, departure at 12:40PM, arrive in Hanoi ( Local time:3PM)
- One hour differs Kota Bharu time between Hanoi time
- To take 25 minutes from Kota Bharu center city to Alor Setar time International Aiport (10 KM)
- To take 35 minutes from Noi Bai international airport to Hanoi City Center
- To take 3.5 hours for transfer from Hanoi to Halong Bay ( 170 KM)
- To take 5 hours by driving express way from Hanoi to Sapa (290 KM)
- To take 2h15 min from Hanoi to Trang An and Bai Dinh pagoda ( 97 KM)
Leaving Kota Bharu, Malaysia (KBR) at 6.45 AM by domestic flight (Malaysia Airlines), after 2 hours flight we stop at Kuala Lumpur where transfer to international flight to Hanoi then have Hanoi & Halong Tour 4 days / 3 nights.