Yangon to Hanoi Tours
Yangon is the biggest city of Myanmar and it was the capital of this Burma until 2006 while Hanoi is the capital and the cultural centre of Vietnam.
Although located in 2 countries, these 2 cities have a lot of the same things. The tropical climate, was founded in the early of 11th century in a side of a big river (Red River in Hanoi and Dala - Thanlyin River in Yangon) and culture with the influence of the Buddhism. It's great to travel from Yangon to Hanoi (and back) that can't be easier within 2 hours flight.
Let's choose your best time to travel and enjoy the special culture of Hanoi and the most wonderful sceneries of Hanoi tours in Ninh Binh, Halong, Sapa ... If you want to support any service, please email us at email@example.com
In a trip from Yangon to Hanoi tours, there are many interesting places for the travellers can explore:
- Yangon to Hanoi Halong 3 days 2 nights (3D2N tours)
- Yangon to Hanoi Tam Coc Halong 4 days 3 nights (4D3N tours)
- Yangon to Hanoi Halong (Cruise Stay) 4 days 3 nights (4D3N tours)
- Yangon to Hanoi Trang An Halong 5 days 4 nights (5D4N tours)
- Yangon to Hanoi Sapa Halong 6 days 5 nights (6D5N tours)
- Yangon to Hanoi tours 7 days (Sapa Ninh Binh Halong)
What is the trip inclusion?
- Hotel / Accommodation with breakfast
- Transfer by air-conditioned bus as itinerary
- Meals as indicated: Breakfast /Lunch /Dinner
- Complimentary Mineral Water on tour ( 1 bottles/pax/day)
- Entrance fees, boat trips and excursions
- Excellent English speaking guide
What is the trip exclusion?
- Yangon International flight to Hanoi
- Personal expense does not mention in this itinerary.
- Tips for tour guide and driver – 3 USD / Per Day / Per Pax.
Yangon to Hanoi Tours travelling distance:
- It's about 1h 55m for an International Flight from Yangon to Hanoi via Vietnam Airlines or Myanmar International Airway. Impress Travel will warmly welcome and take you from Noi Bai International Airport to Hanoi City centre in 35 - 40 minutes
- Hanoi - Halong Bay: 2 hours by the new expressway (170 KM) or 4 hours by the old route
- Hanoi - Sapa: 5 - 6 hours by van/bus or 8 hours by night train from Hanoi (290 KM)
- Hanoi - Ninh Binh: about 2 hours from Hanoi to Trang An and Bai Dinh pagoda (100 KM)
- What is the most important gears to bring: Passport, trekking shoes, light jacket, hat, sun-glasses, sun-cream, US dollar or MYR, insect repellent...,
- Tips: To accept US dollar (USD) and Vietnamese Dong (VND), best time to travel around the year, the place to shopping in Hanoi old quarter, the best popular sim-card for phone to use are Viettel, Vinaphone and the taxi easy to find out are Grap Taxi, the word to say hello in Vietnamese is Xin Chao, say thanks is Cam On.
- Hanoi Travel Tours Booking Center, Mr. Alex always be available to talk and reply to your inquiry please call +84-9123 79 189 ( Whatsapp, Zalo, Viber, Skype)