Naypyidaw to Hanoi Tours
Naypyidaw is the new capital of Myanmar (Burma) while Hanoi is the capital of Vietnam for thousands of years. The special culture of the friendly people, the unique tradition and a lot of interesting things to see in Hanoi will be attracted to each traveller. Let's choose your best time to travel and enjoy the beauty of Hanoi and its famous destinations in Ninh Binh, Halong, Sapa ... If you want to support any service, please email us at email@example.com
From Naypyidaw to Hanoi tours, there are many interesting places to explore:
- Naypyidaw to Hanoi Halong 3 days 2 nights (3D2N tours)
- Naypyidaw to Hanoi Tam Coc Halong 4 days 3 nights (4D3N tours)
- Naypyidaw to Hanoi Halong (Cruise Stay) 4 days 3 nights (4D3N tours)
- Naypyidaw to Hanoi Trang An Halong 5 days 4 nights (5D4N tours)
- Naypyidaw to Hanoi Tam Coc Halong 5 days 4 nights (5D4N tours)
- Naypyidaw to Hanoi Sapa Halong 6 days 5 nights (6D5N tours)
What is the trip inclusion?
- Hotel / Accommodation with breakfast
- Transfer by air-conditioned bus as itinerary
- Meals as indicated: Breakfast /Lunch /Dinner
- Complimentary Mineral Water on tour ( 1 bottles/pax/day)
- Entrance fees, boat trips and excursions
- Excellent English speaking guide
What is the trip exclusion?
- Yangon International flight to Hanoi
- Personal expense does not mention in this itinerary.
- Tips for tour guide and driver – 3 USD / Per Day / Per Pax.
Naypyidaw to Hanoi Tours travelling distance:
There are many ways to travel from Naypyidaw to Hanoi tours.
- The international flight from Naypyidaw to Hanoi is often a long time (8h with 1+ or 2 stop) so you can go to another international airport to go to Hanoi.
- Transfer from your home to Mandalay International Airport and take an international flight to Hanoi (5h 5min)
- The fastest route: move from your location to the Yangon or Hantharwaddy International Airport (50 min for a domestic flight). Then an International Flight from Yangon to Hanoi via Vietnam Airlines or Myanmar International Airway (1h 55min). Impress Travel will warmly welcome and take you from Noi Bai International Airport to Hanoi City centre in 35 - 40 minutes
- Hanoi - Halong Bay: 2 hours by the new expressway (170 KM) or 4 hours by the old route
- Hanoi - Sapa: 5.5 - 6 hours by van/bus or 8 hours by night train from Hanoi (290 KM)
- Hanoi - Ninh Binh: about 2 hours from Hanoi to Hoa Lu - Trang An - Bai Dinh pagoda (100 KM)
- What is the most important gears to bring: Passport, trekking shoes, light jacket, hat, sun-glasses, sun-cream, US dollar or MYR, insect repellent...,
- Tips: To accept US dollar (USD) and Vietnamese Dong (VND), best time to travel around the year, the place to shopping in Hanoi old quarter, the best popular sim-card for phone to use are Viettel, Vinaphone and the taxi easy to find out are Grap Taxi, the word to say hello in Vietnamese is Xin Chao, say thanks is Cam On.
- Hanoi Travel Tours Booking Center, Mr. Alex always be available to talk and reply to your inquiry please call +84-9123 79 189 ( Whatsapp, Zalo, Viber, Skype)