Kayah to Hanoi Tours
Taung Kwe Pagoda is one of the most famous places in Kayah State / Loikaw. Its while and gold monuments that are on top of limestone outcrops is the influence of Buddhism in this country. A lot of Vietnamese have the Buddhism religions, however, the pagodas in Vietnam are much different than Taung Kwe Pagoda and Vietnam has a lot of amazing limestones sceneries. Let's go to Hanoi tours to discover more about the culture and beauty of Northern Vietnam
From Kayah State, the tourists can use the bus to the Yangoo or Mandalay International Airport or a flight directly from Loikaw Airport to Yangoon and travel to Hanoi. At the Hanoi Airport, Hanoi Tours Booking Center - Impress Travel will warmly welcome to pick your team up then transfer to Hanoi City Center - the Old Quarter for the journey of Northern Vietnam.
The 7 outstanding tours from Kayin Myanmar to explore the north of Vietnam:
- Kayah to Hanoi Halong 3 days 2 nights (3D2N)
- Kayah to Hanoi Tam Coc Halong 4 days 3 nights (4D3N)
- Kayah to Hanoi Halong Bay (Cruise Stay) 4 days 3 nights (4D3N)
- Kayah to Hanoi - Trang An - Halong Bay 5 days 4 nights (5D4N)
- Kayah to Hanoi - Tam Coc - Halong Bay 5 days 4 nights (5D4N)
- Kayah to Hanoi - Sapa - Halong Bay 6 days 5 nights (6D5N)
- Kayah to Hanoi tours 7 days (Sapa Ninh Binh Halong)
Kayah Myanmar to Hanoi Tours travelling distance (to Hanoi city centre then to explore the wonderful landscapes of Nothern Vietnam)
- Transfer: from your Kayah State location, move to the nearest International Airport such as Yangoon International Airport by bus or a 1hour domestic flight from Loikaw Airport
- Flights: there are many international flights per week within 2h duration from Yangoon to Noi Bai - Hanoi Airport such as Vietjet Air, Vietnam Airlines. They are all non-stop flights
- Time: Currently, local time in Kayah State is 1 hour later of Hanoi.
- Noi Bai Aiport to Hanoi City Center: To take 35 - 40 minutes from Noi Bai International Airport to Hanoi City Center
- Hanoi to Halong Bay: To take 4 hours for transfer from Hanoi to Halong Bay (170 KM) in the old route or 2 hours by the expressway
- Hanoi to Sapa: To take 5 hours by driving express way from Hanoi to Sapa (290 KM) or 8 hours by train
- Hanoi to Ninh Binh: about 2h15 min from Hanoi to Bai Dinh pagoda and Trang An, Tam Coc - Ninh Binh (100km)
- What is the most important gears to bring: Passport, trekking shoes, light jacket, hat, sun-glasses, sun-cream, US dollar or MYR, insect repellent...,
- Tips: To accept US dollar (USD) and Vietnamese Dong (VND), best time to travel around the year, the place to shopping in Hanoi old quarter, the best-prepaid sim-card for smartphones are Viettel and Vinaphone and the taxi easy to find out are Grap Taxi, the word to say hello in Vietnamese is Xin Chao, say thanks is Cam On.
- Hanoi Tours Booking Center: Mr. Alex always be available to talk and reply your inquiry please call +84-9123 79 189 ( Whatsapp, Zalo, Viber, Skype)