Kachin to Hanoi Tours
From Kachin in Northern of Myanmar, the tourists will start a trip to travel Northern of Vietnam via fly. Find out the cheapest price for flight from Kachin to Hanoi then send your flight schedule & tour inquiry to Hanoi Tours Booking Center – Impress Travel (Please provide us how many people, flight information, travel duration to visit North Vietnam and special request on tour), we have some popular set package tours with the best price offers to travelers from Kachin Myanmar (Burma)
We strongly recommend the most outstanding itineraries as below here:
- Kachin to Hanoi Halong 3 days 2 nights travel tours (3D2N)
- Kachin to Hanoi Tam Coc Halong 4 days 3 nights tours (4D3N)
- Kachin to Hanoi Halong Bay (Cruise Stay) 4 days 3 nights tours (4D3N)
- Kachin to Hanoi Trang An Halong Bay 5 days 4 nights tours (5D4N)
- Kachin to Hanoi - Tam Coc - Halong Bay 5 days 4 nights tours (5D4N)
- Kachin to Hanoi - Sapa - Halong Bay 6 days 5 nights tours (6D5N)
- Kachin to Hanoi tours 7 days (Sapa Ninh Binh Halong)
What is the trip inclusion?
- Hotel / Accommodation with breakfast
- Transfer by air-conditioned bus as itinerary
- Meals as indicated: Breakfast /Lunch /Dinner
- Complimentary Mineral Water on tour ( 1 bottles/pax/day)
- Entrance fees, boat trips and excursions
- Excellent English speaking guide
What is the trip exclusion?
- Domestic flight from Kachin to Mandalay Airport and International flight Myanmar to Hanoi.
- Personal expense does not mention in this itinerary.
- Tips for tour guide and driver – 3 USD / Per Day / Per Pax.
Kachin to Hanoi Tours travelling distance (to Hanoi then explore the beautiful northern land of Vietnam)
- Start from your location to one of the most airports in Kachin: Putao, Khamti, Myitkyina, Bhamo Aiport (Banmaw) - example: Myitkyina Airport
- Flights: a Domestic flight from Myitkyina Airport to Mandalay International Airport is 1h 10m duration, then an International Flight from Mandalay to Noi Bai International Airport (1 or 2 + stops) that is about 5h 5min via Bangkok Airways (transit in Bangkok) or Myanmar National Airlines / Vietnam Airlines
- In Hanoi Airport, Impress Travel will warmly welcome and take you to Hanoi City centre in 35 - 40 minutes
- From Hanoi city, there are 2 ways to Halong Bay: 4 hours by the old route and 2 hours by the new expressway (170 KM)
- To go to Sapa, the travellers can choose the train (8 hours) or van/bus (5 - 6 hours) from Hanoi (290 KM)
- To go to Ninh Binh, a bus/van will transfer the tourists in about 2 hours from Hanoi to Trang An and Bai Dinh pagoda (100 KM)?
- What is the most important gears to bring: Passport, trekking shoes, light jacket, hat, sun-glasses, sun-cream, US dollar or MYR, insect repellent...,
- Tips: To accept US dollar (USD) and Vietnamese Dong (VND), best time to travel around the year, the place to shopping in Hanoi old quarter, the best popular sim-card for phone to use are Viettel, Vinaphone and the taxi easy to find out are Grap Taxi, the word to say hello in Vietnamese is Xin Chao, say thanks is Cam On.
- Hanoi Travel Tours Booking Center, Mr. Alex always be available to talk and reply to your inquiry please call +84-9123 79 189 ( Whatsapp, Zalo, Viber, Skype)