Chin to Hanoi Tours
Leaving home in Chin State Myanmar, the traveller will be going to the airport where transfer to the international flight and arrival in Hanoi Airport. Hanoi Tours Booking Center – Impress Travel Team is waiting for the warm welcome you at Noi Bai airport then transfer you to Hanoi city centre. We will start to discover the most attractive places in Northern Vietnam such as Hanoi capital of Vietnam, Halong bay – the seven natural wonder of the world, Ninh Binh (Tam Coc or Trang An) - renowned for its boat cave tours. On 23 June 2014, at the 38th session of the World Heritage Committee in Doha, the Trang An Scenic Landscape Complex was inscribed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site or exploring the hill tribe in North-West Vietnam is Sapa - A popular trekking base, it overlooks the terraced rice fields of the Muong Hoa Valley, and is near the 3,143m-tall Fansipan peak, which is climbable via a steep, multiday guided walk. Hill tribes, such as the Hmong, Tay and Dao, make up much of the town's local population. If you want to support any service, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Let's see the most highly recommend itineraries as below:
- Chin to Hanoi Halong 3 days 2 nights
- Chin to Hanoi Tam Coc Halong 4 days 3 nights
- Chin to Hanoi Halong (Cruise Stay) 4 days 3 nights
- Chin to Hanoi Trang An Halong 5 days 4 nights
- Chin to Hanoi - Sapa - Halong 6 days 5 nights
- Chin to Hanoi tours 7 days (Sapa Ninh Binh Halong)
What is the trip inclusion?
- Hotel / Accommodation with breakfast
- Transfer by air-conditioned bus as itinerary
- Meals as indicated: Breakfast /Lunch /Dinner
- Complimentary Mineral Water on tour ( 1 bottles/pax/day)
- Entrance fees, boat trips and excursions
- Excellent English speaking guide
What is the trip exclusion?
- Domestic transfer from Chin to Mandalay Airport and International flight Myanmar to Hanoi
- Personal expense does not mention in this itinerary.
- Tips for tour guide and driver – 3 USD / Per Day / Per Pax.
Kachin to Hanoi Tours travelling distance (to Hanoi then explore the beautiful northern land of Vietnam)
- Your trip begins to go to the Mandalay International Airport then take an International Flight to Noi Bai International Airport (1+ stops) that is about 5h 5min via Bangkok Airways (transit in Bangkok) or Myanmar National Airlines / Vietnam Airlines
- Impress Travel will warmly welcome and take you to Hanoi City centre in 35 - 40 minutes
- To Halong Bay: 2 hours by the new expressway (170 KM) or 4 hours by the old route
- To Sapa: 5 - 6 hours by van/bus or 8 hours by night train from Hanoi (290 KM)
- To Ninh Binh: about 2 hours from Hanoi to Trang An and Bai Dinh pagoda (100 KM)
- What is the most important gears to bring: Passport, trekking shoes, light jacket, hat, sun-glasses, sun-cream, US dollar or MYR, insect repellent...,
- Tips: To accept US dollar (USD) and Vietnamese Dong (VND), best time to travel around the year, the place to shopping in Hanoi old quarter, the best popular sim-card for phone to use are Viettel, Vinaphone and the taxi easy to find out are Grap Taxi, the word to say hello in Vietnamese is Xin Chao, say thanks is Cam On.
- Hanoi Travel Tours Booking Center, Mr. Alex always be available to talk and reply to your inquiry please call +84-9123 79 189 ( Whatsapp, Zalo, Viber, Skype)