Ayeyarwady to Hanoi Tours
Although located in the South of Myanmar, it's really easy to travel from Ayeyarwady to Hanoi Tours. The tourists just move to the Yangon Airport to take an International flight to Hanoi Airport that is within 2 hours. While the weather in Ayeyarwady is often stable and fine, Hanoi has 4 different seasons that influence the changing colour and beauty of the landscape here. Let's choose your best time to travel and enjoy the most wonderful sceneries of Hanoi tours in Ninh Binh, Halong, Sapa ... If you want to support any service, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Explore the most famous tours in Hanoi:
- Ayeyarwady to Hanoi Halong 3 days package tours
- Ayeyarwady to Hanoi Tam Coc Halong 4 days package tours
- Ayeyarwady to Hanoi Halong (Cruise Stay) 4 days package tours
- Ayeyarwady to Hanoi Tam Coc Halong 5 days package tours
- Ayeyarwady to Hanoi Sapa Halong 6 days package tours
- Ayeyarwady to Hanoi tours 7 days (Sapa Ninh Binh Halong)
What is the trip inclusion?
- Hotel / Accommodation with breakfast
- Transfer by air-conditioned bus as itinerary
- Meals as indicated: Breakfast /Lunch /Dinner
- Complimentary Mineral Water on tour ( 1 bottles/pax/day)
- Entrance fees, boat trips and excursions
- Excellent English speaking guide
What is the trip exclusion?
- Domestic transfer from Ayeyarwady to Yangon Airport and International flight from Myanmar to Hanoi
- Personal expense does not mention in this itinerary.
- Tips for tour guide and driver – 3 USD / Per Day / Per Pax.
Ayeyarwady to Hanoi Tours travelling distance:
- It's about 131km from Ayeyarwady to Yangon Airport. The tourist will take an International Flight to Hanoi within 2 hours via Vietnam Airlines or Myanmar International Airway.
- Impress Travel will warmly welcome and take you from Noi Bai International Airport to Hanoi City centre in 35 - 40 minutes
- Hanoi - Halong Bay: 2 hours by the new expressway (170 KM) or 4 hours by the old route
- Hanoi - Sapa: 5 - 6 hours by van/bus or 8 hours by night train from Hanoi (290 KM)
- Hanoi - Ninh Binh: about 2 hours from Hanoi to Trang An and Bai Dinh pagoda (100 KM)
- What is the most important gears to bring: Passport, trekking shoes, light jacket, hat, sun-glasses, sun-cream, US dollar or MYR, insect repellent...,
- Tips: To accept US dollar (USD) and Vietnamese Dong (VND), best time to travel around the year, the place to shopping in Hanoi old quarter, the best popular sim-card for phone to use are Viettel, Vinaphone and the taxi easy to find out are Grap Taxi, the word to say hello in Vietnamese is Xin Chao, say thanks is Cam On.
- Hanoi Travel Tours Booking Center, Mr. Alex always be available to talk and reply to your inquiry please call +84-9123 79 189 ( Whatsapp, Zalo, Viber, Skype)