Singapore to North Vietnam 5 days package tours for Norrish in Jan 2020
North Vietnam 5 days 4 nights
(Hanoi city tour – Tam Coc caves & Hoa Lu Temples – Halong bay overnight on Cruise)
Number of Participants: 02 pax
Travel Period: From 15 Jan, 2020 – 19 Jan, 2020
ITINERARY IN DETAILS
DAY 1 (15 Jan, 2020) – HANOI ARRIVAL - HANOI CITY TOUR (L)
- Pick up at Noi Bai International Airport, & transfer to Hanoi Capital city, (Note: hotel check in time is from 14:00, early check in is NOT included and subject to hotel availability and regulation, available on request)
- Lunch is served at restaurant
- Afternoon sightseeing tour begins with a visit to President Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum (closed on Monday and Friday, every afternoon, and whole from 15 June – 15August for annual maintenance), a sightseeing of the President Palace (from outside), President’s Fishpond, House On Stilts, and the famous One Pillar Pagoda,
- Next is a visit to the Temple of Literature, where Confucius – Founder of Confucianism is worshiped, this place also served as the first National University of Vietnam where many kings, mandarins and talented people of Vietnam were trained !
- Tour continued by a visit to one of the most beautiful lakes of Hanoi – the Hoan Kiem lake (Restore Sword Lake) & Ngoc Son Temple located on a beautiful Island in middle of the lake.
- Free time & Overnight at hotel in central Hanoi city
Inclusions: private A/C Transfer, local English speaking tour guide in Hanoi, entrance fee, lunch, accommodation, water
DAY 3 (16 Jan, 2020): HANOI – TAM COC CAVES & HOA LU TEMPLES FULL DAY - HANOI (B, L)
- Hotel breakfast
- 8.00 AM: Pick up at your hotel, leaving the bustling Hanoi city and heading south (90km ~ 2 hours)by private transportation, you may enjoy the peaceful countryside scenery along the way
- 10 AM: On arrival in Tam Coc, we aboard a rowing boat to visit the beautiful Tam Coc caves, it takes 2 hours rowing along the Ngo Dong river through the three mysterious caves while enjoying spectacular scenery surrounded by limestone mounts and rice paddies.
- 12.00: Back to the boat pier,
- Lunch at local restaurant
- After the lunch, relax for a while
- 13:30 – 14:30 PM: We enjoy a biking tour to Thung Nang where we ride along the river and rice fields, lotus ponds and the breath taking limestone mountains landscape, continue to ride a bike to discover Dan Khe Trong village where the real countryside scenery of northern of Vietnam is in your vision.
- 15: 30: back to the restaurant, we take a short drive to visit Hoa Lu Ancient citadel which was built in the 10th century, we will visit the two temples where dedicated to King Dinh & King Le.
- 16:00 PM: Leaving Hoa Lu & Ninh Binh province and head back to Hanoi Capital.
- 18:30 : Arrive in Hanoi & we will drop you at your hotel in the Old Quarter. free & easy
- Overnight in the hotel in central Hanoi city
Day Inclusions: hotel breakfast, private A/C transportation, lunch, local English speaking tour guide with group, entrance fee, boat trip in Tam Coc, bicycle, hotel accommodation, water
DAY 3 (17 Jan, 2020): HANOI – HALONG BAY – OVERNIGHT ON CRUISE (B, L, D)
- Breakfast at the hotel, check out
- 08:00 am, pick up from your hotel to travel to Halong Bay (Distance Hanoi – Halong bay is 160km, a stop for a break time on half way for a refreshment).
- You enjoy the drive and sightseeing the peaceful country side scenery during the bus trip (4 hours), we arrive at the at Ha Long bay sea port at around noon time
- At 12.00 noon, you aboard the cruise, check in & enjoy a welcome drink while your cabin will be asigned.
- Check in your cabin and put your luggage in, relax and may do a short inspection tour by moving around the cruise to descover about the cruise’s architecture & design
- Relax, sightseeing and taking photographs before lunch is served.
- A sumptuous lunch with fresh seafood meal will be served while cruise slowly gliding out into the Halong bay.
- It’s a wonderful opportunity to admire thousands of islands and islets with magnificent caves and grottoes at the inside the islands, admiring sparkling stalactites and stalagmites like germs and listening to the legends of the Dragons and the land and sea scape in the area,
- You may enjoy extra activities organized on board (note: extra activities subject to availability, kayking fee is on own expense, can be available on request at Cruise’s reception)
- Relax on cruise during the happy hours or may join in a cooking demonstration, watching the sunset on Cruise.
- Dinner is served on cruise
- After dinner, free at leisure time to relax on Cruise and socialize with other guests or can join in some other evening activities such as squid fishing…,
- Overnight in your cabin on the Cruise.
Inclusions: Hotel breakfast, A/C land transfer with shuttle bus (joining with other guests), English speaking tour guide (on CRUISE only), entrance fee, full board, joint Cruise in Halong bay, private cabin (2 persons share 1 cabin)
DAY 4 (18 Jan, 2020): HALONG BAY – HANOI (B/ L)
- Early bird risers may be awarded a great chance to enjoy the sunrise and enjoy the amazingly peaceful breath-taking beauties of Ha Long Bay’s seascape in the early morning.
- Refresh your body & soul with a Tai-chi martial art lesson on the sundeck.
- Breakfast will be served
- You continue to enjoy the sightseeing tour on the cruise until noon time, sightseeing, taking photographs & relax on board
- At about 09:30 – 10:00, packup your luggage and check out your cabin while cruising returning to the boat pier.
- Lunch will be served on Cruise ( or in a restaurant in land in Halong city, depends on different cruise’s program)
- 11:30 am – Return to prier, and disembark the Cruise & say fare well to all crew member,
- Meet again the driver and the bus for another 4 driving back to Hanoi,
- About 16:00 – Arrival back to Hanoi central city, recheck in the hotel
- Free time & Overnight in Hanoi city
Inclusions: breakfast & lunch on Cruise, local English speaking tour guide on Cruise, entrance fee, Halong cruise – disembark at noon time, A/C land transfer with shuttle bus (joining with other guests), hotel in Hanoi, water
DAY 5 (19 Jan, 2020): HANOI - DEPARTURE (B)
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Enjoy your free and easy time before being picked up and transferred (without tour guide) to Hanoi Airport for Departure
- The end of tour, Thank you and See you again !
Day Inclusions: Hotel breakfast, private A/C transfer, hotel –check out at 12:00 mid-noon
Best price in USD per person:
(Double or Twin sharing accommodation basis)
Price per person
(Double or Twin room/cabin)
Supplement for Single room
(Available on request only)
4 star hotel & Cruise
Tour exclusion & inclusion
Included in the price
Excluded in the price
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary (B = Breakfast = 4 L = Lunch = 4; D = Dinner = 1)
- Air-conditioned Vehicle to and from hotels, airports, and sightseeing destinations
- Shuttle bus round trip for HANOI – HALONG BAY TOUR
- Hotel accommodation in Hanoi with daily breakfast in hotel, 01 Double or Twin (2 persons share 1 room)
- 2 day/ 1 night on joint Cruise in Ha Long Bay, 01 Double or Twin cabins (2 person share 1 cabin), full meal board
- Kayaking in Halong bay (available on request)
- Boat trip to Tam Coc Caves
- Sightseeing with admissions as specified
- English speaking tour guides as specified
- Complimentary water daily.
- Visa fees
- Travel insurance
- Tips for tour guides, drivers, crew members in Halong Bay, other attendants if may have
- All other meals not mentioned as from day inclusions
- All other kinds of drinks except water
- Personal expenses
- International & domestic flight & airport taxes
- Early check in and late check out ( official check in time is from 14:00, check out time is from before 12:00 mid-noon )
4 STAR HOTELS & CRUISE IN HALONG BAY SELECTED
HOTEL NAMES, ROOM TYPE & WEBSITES
THE LIGHT HOTEL – SUPERIOR
Ha Long Bay
4 STAR PLUS
LA REGINA CRUISE – NOBLE SUITE
Notice about Hotel and Cruise: The hotels are subject to change into a similar category in case of fully booked.
HANOI TRAVEL TOURS - BOOKING CENTER