North Vietnam package tours 6D5N from Malaysia (Dec 2019)
HANOI – SAPA BY TRAIN – HALONG CRUISE: 6 DAYS
Explore the most attractive places in the north of Vietnam like Hanoi, Sapa & Halong Bay. First, welcome to Hanoi then to know how the hidden charm of Hanoi city. The next place, we have a journey to Sapa by night train for 2 days to explore hill-tribe villages in Sapa. After Sapa, we travel descending to explore one of the seven natural wonder in the world that is Halong bay where we will stay for 2 days and 1 night on cruise, we spend the most time on cruise for relaxing and sailing around bay to explore thousands of islands & islets and the largest cave in Halong Bay.
ITINERARY IN DETAILS:
DAY 1 (20 December): HANOI ARRIVAL – GREETING – HANOI CITY TOUR (L)
- Good morning, then pick up at Noi Bai International Airport, & transfer to Hanoi Capital city,
- Check in hotel, if the hotel is available then have lunch (If you arrive in Hanoi around noon)
- Afternoon sightseeing tour begins by a visit to President Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum (closed on Monday and Friday, every afternoon, and whole from 15 June – 15 August, we can still view from the outside the building), a sightseeing of the Presidential Palace (view from outside), President’s Fishpond, House On Stilts, and the famous One Pillar Pagoda,
- Next is a visit to the Temple of Literature, where Confucius – Founder of Confucianism is worshiped, this place also served as the first National University of Vietnam where many kings, mandarins and talented people of Vietnam were trained!
- Tour continued by a visit to one of the most beautiful lakes of Hanoi – the Hoan Kiem lake (Restore Sword Lake) & Ngoc Son Temple located on a beautiful Island in the middle of the lake.
- A short walking tour in the old quarter
- Have dinner before transferring to the train Station for your train trip to Sapa
- Night train to Sapa, overnight on the train (about 300km, 8-hours).
Day Inclusions: A/C transfer, English-speaking tour guide in Hanoi, lunch, entrance fee, night train tickets.
DAY 2 (21 December): LAO CAI TRAIN STATION ARRIVAL – DRIVE TO SAPA – CAT CAT VILLAGE (B, L)
- The night train arrives in Lao Cai station at 6 AM
- Take driving up from Lao Cai station to Sapa town (40km, 1-hour drive by land transfer), Located at an elevation of 1600 meters, Sapa is a delightful former French hill station situated in the mountainous region of Vietnam’s northwest, close to the Chinese border. The region is home to many ethnic minority groups and each group appear with their own traditional customs and habits with their own lifestyle, with differences in the architecture of houses, different costumes, and different with their own cultures which have been being preserved since from generations to generations,
- Arrival in Sapa put off your luggage, get change and breakfast (notice: A quick shower can be arranged on your request; hotel check-in time is from 14:00, early check-in is NOT included and subject to hotel’s availability and upon hotel regulation)
- Free time and easy in Sapa then have lunch at a local restaurant
- After lunch, in the afternoon, the van will bring you to the Black Hmong’s village where start a sightseeing tour beginning with a minority village named Cat Cat to observe minority villagers colourfully dressed indigo tunics, leggings, elaborate pleated skirts, and silver-studded jackets. Interact with these minorities and learn about their unique lifestyle, which has not much changed despite the long passage of time. You will also enjoy a mountain minority traditional dance show here and trekking around the village then back to Sapa.
- Get back to Sapa town and spend the rest of the day at leisure.
- Have a dinner on your own then free time to explore Sapa town at night and overnight in Sapa.
Day Inclusions: A/C transfer, English-speaking tour guide, Hotel breakfast, lunch, entrance fee (s), accommodation (hotel) in Sapa, complimentary water on bus.
DAY 3 (22 December): SAPA - LAO CHAI, TA VAN, RETURN TO HANOI BY BUS (B/L)
- Good morning Sapa, enjoy the buffet breakfast and café then check out hotel before getting started the trip to explore the minority village along Muong Hoa River such as Lao Chai’s Black Hmong Village and Ta Van’s Giay village.
- The van will bring you to Lao Chai village where you will start trekking via the rice terraces and Black Hmong houses and suspension bridges, or to see rice water mills and being in touch-friendly communication with ethnic people (the trekking way is not hard – easy trekking; trekking, taking photographs and going sightseeing by the most beautiful landscapes such rice terraces, valleys, streams and to study the local daily life’s experiences)
- After 3 hours trekking to explore the hill tribe villages belongs to Muong Hoa River, we arrive in Ta Van village where we will have lunch and break here during lunchtime we can enjoy the ethnic minority people’s traditional music and dance performances.
- After a lovely time here, we will get on the luxury Car for 5-hours journey to return Hanoi, we arrive in Hanoi at 6.30 PM to 7.00 PM
- Overnight in Hanoi
Day Inclusions: A/C transfer, English-speaking tour guide, Hotel breakfast, lunch, entrance fee (s), accommodation (hotel) in Hanoi, complimentary water on bus.
DAY 4 (23 December): HANOI – HALONG CRUISE (B/L/D) (sharing cruise + shuttle bus from Cruise)
- 08.00 – 8:30: Our guide will pick you up at your hotel lobby in Ha Noi, being on a modern shuttle bus heading to Bai Tu Long bay, Ha Long city
- 12.00: Arrive at our office, you have a short time to relax in the office before embark Swan cruise
- 12.45: Warmest welcome drinks from our staffs. Listen to a brief of safety on board then check in your cabin
- 13.30: Enjoying delicious Vietnamese for lunch while leisurely cruising to the core of Bai Tu Long Bay.
- 15.00: Leave the cruise to discover Cap La Island- the beautiful area in Bai Tu Long bay. Enjoy kayaking through the karst and breathtaking nature, swimming and relaxing
- 17.30: Get back to the boat and enjoy Sunset Time (enjoy tea and fresh fruits). This time is regarded as “Happy Hour” – “buy two get one free” while our cruise is sailing to the overnight anchorage.
- 19.00: Sumptuous set-dinner on board.
- 20.30: Free time for relaxing on the sundeck, listening to music, you may also try your luck with squid fishing.
- If you want to join in karaoke activity, please our tour guide to be supported
- Overnight on board on Bai Tu Long Bay
Day Inclusions: Hotel breakfast, shuttle bus A/C transfer, English speaking tour guide on CRUISE only, entrance fee, full board, joint Cruise in Halong bay with private cabin (2 persons share 1 cabin)
DAY 5 (24 December): HALONG BAY – HANOI (B/L) (sharing cruise + shuttle bus from Cruise)
- 06.30: Freshen up your new day with doing Tai Chi
- 07.00: Breakfast will be served in Western style and furthermore with Vietnamese traditional food. Tea and coffee is available
- 08.00: Explore Thien Canh Son cave. Your guide will explain the history of Ha Long Bay, Bai Tu Long Bay and this Cave, made by Mother Nature
- 09.30: Back to your boat by tender then finish packing.
- Please remove all of your belongings from your cabin, you may leave heavy luggage outside of the cabin (staff will transfer directly to the pier).
- 10.30: Cooking demonstration is organized by our guide at this time. You have a chance to make Vietnamese cuisine by yourself.
- 11.00: Enjoy a traditional Vietnamese lunch.
- 12.00: Disembark in Hon Gai pier
- 12.30: Say goodbye Halong Bay then returns to Hanoi
- 17.30: End of Bai Tu Long bay 2 days 1 night
Day Inclusions: Breakfast & lunch on Cruise, local English speaking tour guide on Cruise, entrance fee, and Halong cruise – disembark at noon time, A/C land transfer with the shuttle bus, hotel in Hanoi
DAY 6: HANOI CITY CENTER TO NOI BAI AIRPORT - DEPARTURE (B)
- Good morning Hanoi City, then enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Then free time to explore Hanoi city before transferring to Noi Bai airport for your own scheduled flight going home or to continue visiting other tourist destination of your own travel plan,
- The end of the tour, thank you and see you again!
Day Inclusions: Breakfast at hotel, A/C transfer with complimentary water, local English speaking tour guide.
The BEST PRICE for your trip is 425 USD per person
for group 02 pax based on the Hotel and Cruise 3-star
What are included in this trip?
- A/C accommodation with DOUBLE or TWIN ROOM (2 persons share 1 room; single room can be available on request) with daily breakfast
- The night train tickets Hanoi – Lao Cai (notice: 4 people share 1 cabin; a private cabin for 2 or 3 persons can be available on your request by paying a surcharge for additional tickets
- A/C transfer from Airports to the hotel and other tourist destinations according to the itinerary
- Shuttle bus round trip to Hanoi - Ha Long Bay; (private land transfer available on request)
- 2 days 1 night on Joint Cruise trip in Halong Bay, with DOUBLE or TWIN (2 persons share 1 cabin; single cabin can be available on request), full meals on board
- Kayaking in Halong bay (for 3-star tour package only)
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary. (Breakfast = 5; Lunch = 05; Dinner = 01)
- English- speaking guides as specified (Chinese/ Malaysian speaking guide can be available on request)
- Entrance fees
- Mineral water (2 bottles/ per day with sightseeing tour)
What are excluded in this trip?
- All international and domestic flights
- Specified as Chinese/ Malaysian/ Indonesian/ Thai speaking guide can be available on request to pay for extra-fee.
- Travel Insurance
- Airport taxes
- All meals not mentioned
- Tips for tour guides, drivers, crew members in Halong Bay, other attendants if may have (3 USD/pax/day)
- Other personal expenses not mentioned
3-STAR HOTEL IN HANOI, CRUISE IN HALONG SELECTED
HOTEL NAME, ROOM TYPE & WEBSITE
THANG LONG ESPANA HOTEL - SUPERIOR
ADAMAS HANOI HOTEL & SPA –SUPERIOR
Swan cruise – DELUXE
- The hotels and cruise are subject to change to similar category in case of fully booked
- Halal food and seafood will be served for the Muslim travelers, if any traveler avoids eating something, please let us know early for the best operation & great trip.
- Early check in and late checkout (official hotel check in is at 14:00, check out time is 12:00 mid-noon).
- The day of departure (Day 6), without tour guide for small group tour and with tour guide for private tour.
- For tailor-made or customized tour, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for joining us & Have a very good journey!
This itinerary is one of the most amazing North Vietnam package tours. To receive the best offer from Impress Travel Vietnam Tour, please do not hesitate to send our team email at email@example.com