HANOI – HALONG – TAM COC: 3 DAYS
Travellers will visit Hanoi capital, Halong Bay and Tam Coc where are the most amazing places in the north of Vietnam. In Hanoi, we will visit President Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum Complex, Temple of literature, Hoan Kiem Lake and the old quarter of Hanoi. In Tam Coc, Ninh Binh we will visit the Hoa Lu Ancient Capital and enjoy the boat trip in Tam Coc and discover the countryside. In Halong Bay, we will have a boat trip to visit one of the New 7 Wonders of Nature.
ITINERARY IN DETAILS:
DAY 1: HANOI ARRIVAL – GREETING – HANOI CITY TOUR – Private Tour (L)
- Good morning, then pick up at Noi Bai International Airport, & transfer to Hanoi Capital city.
- Check-in hotel then has lunch.
- Afternoon sightseeing tour begins by a visit to President Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum (closed on Monday and Friday, every afternoon, and whole from 15 June – 15 August, we can still view from the outside the building), a sightseeing of the Presidential Palace (view from outside), President’s Fishpond, House On Stilts, and the famous One Pillar Pagoda.
- Next is a visit to the Temple of Literature, where Confucius – Founder of Confucianism is worshipped, this place also served as the first National University of Vietnam where many kings, mandarins and talented people of Vietnam were trained!
- Tour continued by a visit to one of the most beautiful lakes of Hanoi – the Hoan Kiem lake (Restore Sword Lake) & Ngoc Son Temple located on a beautiful Island in the middle of the lake.
- A short walking tour in the old quarter.
- Dinner is available on your request.
- Overnight at Hanoi Hotel.
Day Inclusions: Private A/C transfer, English-speaking tour guide in Hanoi, entrance fee, lunch, hotel in Hanoi.
DAY 2: HALONG – HALONG BAY – HANOI – SMALL GROUP TOUR. (B/L- seafood)
- Good morning Hanoi then enjoy breakfast at hotel.
- 7.45 – 8.30 AM Our team will pick you up at your hotel.
- Then start for the scenic, 3.5-hour drive to Halong Bay. Enjoy the landscape of the Red River Delta countryside and have a short break on the way.
- 12h45 – 13h00: You arrive the Tuan Chau Harbor. Then embark the day cruise followed by a short cruise briefing.
- 13h00 – 16h45: Start a dreamy cruise to stunning scenery with thousands of limestone mountains and have seafood lunch (we serve you with Vietnamese traditional dishes, in case you are vegetarian, we have other food options for you) while cruising through the emerald water passing by the Dog Stone, the Burning Incense islet, stop at Ba Hang fishing village then sitting in a bamboo boat rowed by locals.
- After the visiting of Fighting-Cock island and the Heavenly Palace (Thien Cung cave) – which has opened to the public since 1998 with stalagmites and stalactites. Back to the Day cruise and continue cruising back to the jetty.
- 16h45: Back to Tourist wharf. Disembark and get on bus to Hanoi.
- 20h30: Arrive at hotel in Hanoi city center.
- Dinner is available on your request.
- Stay Overnight hotel in Hanoi.
Day Inclusions: Hotel breakfast, A/C transfer with complimentary water, local English-speaking tour guide, entrance fee, hotel in Hanoi city, Cruise in Halong Bay, Seafood lunch & Entrance fees, bamboo boat rowing.
DAY 3: HANOI- HOA LU – TAM COC – MUA CAVE - 1 DAY TRIP BY LIMOUSINE - NOI BAI AIPORT – DEPARTURE(B/L)
- 07h30 – 8h00: Get picked up by our friendly guide then depart for Ninh Binh province
- 09h15: Have a short break for 15 – 20 minutes to relax
- 10h30: Visit Hoa Lư ancient capital of Vietnam between 968 and 1010. You have a chance to learn about Vietnamese history in the feudal system under Dinh, Le and Ly Dynasty
- 11h45: Have buffet lunch in the restaurant with a lot of local foods such as: goat meat, fried rice…
- Vegetarian foods are always available in the buffet lunch
- 13h00: Visit Tam Coc by 1.5 hour bamboo boat. During the boat trip, you will be surprised by the charming beauty here with paddy field, river, water, cloud, sky and stunning cave system. All make a masterpiece which Vietnamese people called “Ha long Bay on land”
- 14h30: Continue the tour with 45 minutes - cycling around the village to discover the life of local people.
- 15h15: Get back to Limousine Bus then leave for Mua Cave (Dancing Cave). Walk up almost 500 steps, you can reach to the top of Lying Dragon Mountain & have an amazing panoramic view of Tam Coc from here
- 16h30: Get on the bus to return to Hanoi
- 18h30 – 19h00: Arrive in Hanoi - transferring to Noi Bai airport for your own scheduled flight going home or to continue visiting other tourist destination of your own travel plan,
- The end of the tour, thank you and see you again!
Day Inclusions: breakfast, A/C transfer with complimentary water, local English-speaking tour guide, entrance fee, hotel in Hanoi city, boat trip in Tam Coc, Bike in Tam Coc, lunch & Entrance fees.
Cost: $148/person (Priced on a join group tour for 3 people)
What are included in this trip?
- A/C accommodation with TRIPPLE ROOM (3 persons share 1 room) with daily breakfast
- A/C transfer from Airports to hotel and other tourist destinations according to the itinerary
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary. (Breakfast = 2; Lunch = 02)
- English- speaking guides
- Boat trip in Tam Coc
- Halong Trip includes lunch, bamboo boat to visit fishing village, cruise, and entrance fee
- Entrance fees
What are excluded in this trip?
- All international and domestic flights
- Specified as Chinese/ Malaysian/ Indonesian/ Thai speaking guide can be available on request to pay for extra-fee.
- Travel Insurance
- Airport taxes
- All meals not mentioned
- Tips for tour guides, drivers, crew members in Halong Bay, other attendants if may have (3 USD/ pax/ day). The tip should be collected in advance before tour departure.
- Other personal expenses not mentioned.
3-STAR HOTEL IN HANOI SELECTED
HOTEL NAME, ROOM TYPE & WEBSITE
THANG LONG ESPANA HOTEL - SUPERIOR
ADAMAS HANOI HOTEL –SUPERIOR http://www.adamashanoihotel.com/
- The hotels and cruise are subject to change to similar category in case of fully booked. (01 DBL + 1 TPL room)
- 3 stars Boat Cruise in Halong Bay with shuttle Bus transfer (01 DBL Cabin + 1 TPL Cabin)
- Halal food and seafood will be served for the Muslim travelers, if any traveler avoids eating something, please let us know early for the best operation & great trip.
- Early check in and late checkout (official hotel check in is at 14:00, check out time is 12:00 mid-noon)
- For tailor-made or customized tour, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for joining us & Have a very good journey!
HANOI TRAVEL TOURS