Hanoi to Sapa by van (car) then Halong Bay by shuttle bus
North Vietnam 6 days
(Hanoi – Sapa – Halong Bay by van, without hotels in Hanoi & Sapa)
Number of Participants: 4 adults
Travel Period: From 17 Jan – 22 Jan, 2019
DAY 1 (17 Jan, 2019), HANOI ARRIVAL – CITY TOUR – OVERNIGHT IN HANOI (L)
- Pick up at Noi Bai International Airport, & transfer to Hanoi Capital city,
- Check in hotel (Note: hotel rooms on your own arrangement)
- Lunch is served at restaurant
- Afternoon sightseeing tour begins by a visit to President Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum (closed on Monday and Friday, every afternoon, and whole from 15 June – 15 August for annual maintenance, we can still view from the outside the building), a sightseeing of the Presidential Palace (view from outside), President’s Fishpond, House On Stilts, and the famous One Pillar Pagoda,
- Next is a visit to the Temple of Literature, where Confucius – Founder of Confucianism is worshiped, this place also served as the first National University of Vietnam where many kings, mandarins and talented people of Vietnam were trained !
- Tour continued by a visit to one of the most beautiful lakes of Hanoi – the Hoan Kiem lake (Restore Sword Lake) & Ngoc Son Temple located on a beautiful Island in middle of the lake.
- A short walking tour in the old quarter,
- Back to hotel, free & easy and overnight in hotel in central Hanoi city (hotel book by yoursleves)
Day Inclusions: private A/C transportation, English speaking tour guide in Hanoi, lunch, dinner, entrance fee,
hotel accommodation, water
DAY 2 (18 Jan, 2019), HANOI – DRIVE TO LAO CAI - SAPA – CAT CAT VILLAGE (L)
- Breakfast at hotel, check out
- 07:00am, leaving Hanoi for Sapa, you enjoy the drive by van and sightseeing the rural scenery and imposing highland region landscape along the way through the National high way Hanoi – Lao Cai( total drive from Hanoi – Sapa is about 350km, about 5 hours)
- On arrival Lao Cai city, we kee[ driving from Lao Cai city up to Sapa town (40km, 1 hour drive by land transfer), Located at an elevation of 1600 meters, Sapa is a delightful former French hill station situated in the mountainous region of Vietnam’s northwest, close to the Chinese border. The region is home to many ethnic minority groups and each group appear with their own traditional customs and habits with their own life style, with differences in the architecture of houses, different costumes, and different with their own cultures which have been being preserved since from generations to generations,
- On arrival in Sapa at some mid-noon time, put off your luggage & get change (Note: hotel check in time is from 14:00, early check in is NOT included and subject to hotel’s availability and upon hotel regulation)
- Lunch is served at restaurant
- Take a short rest
- 15:00 the tour guide and driver pick up you from the hotel to visit the Cat Cat village, home of the black Hmong tribal people
- You enjoy taking a guided walking tour to the village which nestles at the bottom of the Sapa Valley, walking & sightseeing, photo stops, interacting and socializing with the local tribal friendly people.
- Back to Sapa town in late afternoon time.
- You enjoy your free time in the evening time exploring the fabulous markets selling traditional art and crafts, embroidery and silverware items. (dinner on your own)
- Free time & overnight in Sapa
Hotel breakfast, private A/C transfer, local English speaking tour guide, entrance fee, lunch, hotel in Sapa, water
DAY 3 (19 Jan, 2019), SAPA – LAO CHAI & TA VAN VILLAGES – DRIVE TO RETURN HANOI (L)
- 09:30am, guide and transfer pick you up again for a short drive to Lao Chai Village (5km, 15 - 20 minutes)
- You will spend about 1,5 hour walking tour (easy trek, 3 km only ) from Lao Chai village and through the Ta Van hill tribal villages, the walking path and sightseeing tour today is absolutely amazing and is truly a must see for whoever want to go to Sapa
- After the walking tour, you will make a stop for lunch at a beautiful local restaurant designed in a traditional tribal house which nestled nearby a beautiful river and at the at the very center of the misty Sapa valley and amidst the rice fields, mountains, and the Villages, (a traditional singing and dancing show subject to be available, and performed by the local music band – boys and girls)
- After the lunch, back to the coach for driving bact to Sapa,
- You enjoy another drive by van to return Hanoi
- On arrival Hanoi central city in evening at about 18.30 or 19.00, recheck in the hotel, free & easy
- (note: hotel on your own arranement)
- Overnight at hotel in central Hanoi city
Day Inclusions: hotel breakfast, private A/C transportation, English speaking tour guide, lunch, entrance fee,
hotel in Hanoi city, water
DAY 4 (20 Jan, 2019): HANOI – HALONG BAY – OVERNIGHT ON CRUISE (L/ D)
- Pick up at from 07.30am (or can be 08.00am) from your hotel to travel to Halong Bay (notice: pickup time can be abit flexible depends on each fifferent Cruise, distance Hanoi – Halong bay is 160km, a stop for a break time on half way for a refreshment).
- After about 4 hours driving and sightseeing the peaceful country side scenery during the bus trip, we arrive at the at Ha Long bay sea port at around noon time
- At 12.00 noon, aboard the cruise, check in & enjoying a welcome drink while your cabin will be assigned.
- Check in your cabin and put in the luggage, relax and or you can do a short inspection tour by moving around the cruise to discover about the cruise architecture and its interior
- Relax, sightseeing and taking photographs before lunch is served.
- A sumptuous lunch with fresh seafood meal will be served while cruise slowly gliding out into the Halong bay.
- It’s a wonderful opportunity to admire thousands of islands and islets and to be marveled by with the amazing magnificent caves and grottoes at the inside the islands, admiring sparkling stalactites and stalagmites like germs and listen to legends of the Dragons and the Land in the area, the sightseeing tour continued with many other sites in the Halong Bay in the UNESCO recognized zones
- Extra activities can be organized on board (depends on each cruise’ program, such as visiting a floating village, going for kayaking (notice: all activities subject to availability, kayaking fee is on own expense, can be available on request at Cruise’s reception)
- You enjoy relaxing on cruise during the happy hours or cooking demonstration, enjoy seeing the sunset on Cruise.
- Dinner is served on cruise
- After dinner, you are free at leisure to relax on Cruise to socialize with other guests or can join in some other evening activities such as squid fishing…,
- Overnight in your cabin on the Cruise.
hotel breakfast, A/C Shuttle bus, local English speaking tour guide (arranged by cruise), entrance fee, cruise in Ha Long bay with full meals on board, water
DAY 5 (21 Jan, 2019): HALONG BAY CRUISE – DRIVE TO HANOI – OVERNIGHT IN HANOI (B, L)\
- Early risers may have a great chance to enjoy the sunrise and enjoy the amazingly peaceful and breath-taking beauties of Ha Long Bay’s seascape in early morning.
- Refresh your body & soul by a Tai-chi lesson on sundeck.
- Breakfast will be served
- You continue enjoy the sightseeing tour on the cruise until noon time, sightseeing, taking photographs & relax on board
- At about 09:30 – 10:00, pack up your luggage and check out your cabin while cruising back to the pier.
- A brunch will be served on Cruise
- 11:30 am – Return to prier, and disembark the Cruise & say fare well to all crew member,
- Meet again the driver and the bus for a drive back to Hanoi,
- About 16:00 – Arrival back to Hanoi central city, recheck in the hotel (hotel will be booked by yourselves)
- Free time & Overnight in Hanoi city
Inclusion: A/C SHUTTLE BUS, English speaking tour guide, entrance fee, cruise in Ha Long bay – disembark at noon time, breakfast & lunch on Cruise,
hotel accommodation, water
DAY 6 (07 Dec, 2018): HANOI – FREE & EASY – DEPARTURE (B)
- You will be picked up and transferred (without tour guide) to the Ho Chi Minh city airport for your own scheduled flight going home or to continue visiting other tour destination of your own travel plan,
- The end of tour, thank you and see you again!
Day Inclusions: private A/C transportation,
Price: $315 USD / per person
(Tour price based on private tour, exceptional with a returned shuttle bus trip between Hanoi – Halong bay; joint Cruise on the bay, with 02 private cabins on Cruise, WITHOUT HOTEL ACCOMMODATION IN HANOI & SAPA)
TOUR INCLUSIONS & TOUR EXCLUSION:
Included in the price
Excluded in the price
- Air-conditioned Vehicle to and from hotels, airports, and sightseeing destinations (exceptional with a returned SHUTTLE BUS trip between Hanoi – Halong bay)
- Mini hotel near train station for day use and soft breakfast after arriving in Hanoi from Sapa Train trip, 02 rooms
- 2 day/ 1 night on joint Cruise in Ha Long Bay, 02 private cabins
- Kayaking in Halong bay
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary (1 Breakfast on Cruise + 5 Lunches + 1 Dinner on Cruise)
- Sightseeing with admissions as specified
- English speaking tour guides as specified
- Complimentary water daily.
- Visa fees
- Travel insurance
- Hotel accommodation in Hanoi, Sapa breakfast in hotel, 02 rooms
- Tips for tour guides, drivers, crew members in Halong Bay, other attendants if may have
- All other meals not mentioned as from day inclusions
- All other kinds of drinks except water
- Personal expenses
- International & domestic flight & airport taxes
- Early check in and late checkout (hotel check in time is from 14:00, check out time is from before 12:00 mid-noon)
Hotels & Cruise selected
HOTEL NAME, ROOM TYPE & WEBSITE
Hotel in Sapa
SWAN CRUISE – DELUXE CABIN
Notice: The selected cruise is subject to change in to other category in case of fully booked.
HAVE A GOOD DAY!
HANOI TOURS - HANOI TRAVEL BOOKING CENTER