Hanoi package tour: 5 days from Penang, Malaysia on 23rd Oct
HANOI – NINH BINH - HALONG PACKAGE
For: Mr. Tan Gaik See’s Group (2 people)
Person in charge: Daniel Dang ++84 965601877
ITINERARY IN DETAILS:
DAY 1(23rd Oct): HANOI ARRIVAL – GREETING – FREE & EASY (No Meals) – Private transfer
- Arrival at Hanoi International Airport, being greeted by our team and transferred you to the hotel in central Hanoi city, check-in or just drop your luggage first and check in later (Notice: hotel official check in is from 14:00; hotel early check in is NOT included, early check is subject to hotel’s availability and regulation; hotel early check in can be available on request)
- Relax inside a hotel for a while.
Day Inclusions: A/C transfer, hotel in Hanoi.
DAY 2(24th Oct): HANOI CITY TOUR FULL DAY – Private tour (B/L)
- Breakfast at the hotel
- 08:00 am, pick up at hotel, the sightseeing tour begins by a visit to President Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum (closed on Monday and Friday, every afternoon, and whole from 15 June – 15 August for annual maintenance), a sightseeing of the President Palace (view from outside), President’s fishpond, House on stilts, and the famous One Pillar Pagoda,
- Next is a visit to the Temple of Literature, where Confucius – the founder of Confucianism is worshipped, this place also served as the first National University of Vietnam for hundreds of years where many kings, mandarins and talented people of Vietnam were trained!
- Lunch is served at the restaurant at Cha Ca Thang Long Restaurant
- Next is a visit to one of the most beautiful lakes of Hanoi – the Hoan Kiem Lake (Restored Sword Lake) & Ngoc Son Temple located on a beautiful Island in the middle of the lake?
- Walking tour in central Hanoi’s Old quarter
- Dinner is available on your request.
- Return to the hotel and overnight.
Day Inclusions: hotel breakfast, private A/C transfer, local English speaking tour guide, lunch & entrance fee, accommodation.
DAY 3(25th Oct): HANOI – HOA LU – TAM COC FULL DAY –Group tour (B/L)
- Good morning, have breakfast at hotel.
- 07h30 – 8h00: Get picked up by our friendly guide then depart for Ninh Binh province
- 09h15: Have a short break for 15 – 20 minutes to relax
- 10h30: Visit Hoa Lư ancient capital of Vietnam between 968 and 1010. You have a chance to learn about Vietnamese history in the feudal system under Dinh, Le and Ly Dynasty
- 11h45: Have buffet lunch in the restaurant with a lot of local foods such as: goat meat, fried rice…
- Vegetarian foods are always available in the buffet lunch
- 13h00: Visit Tam Coc by 1.5hour bamboo boat. During the boat trip, you will be surprised by the charming beauty here with paddy field, river, water, cloud, sky and stunning cave system. All make a masterpiece which Vietnamese people called “Ha long Bay on land”
- 14h30: Continue the tour with 45 minutes - cycling around the village to discover the life of local people.
- 15h15: Get back to Limousine Bus then leave for Mua Cave (Dancing Cave). Walk up almost 500 steps, you can reach to the top of Lying Dragon Mountain & have an amazing panoramic view of Tam Coc from here
- 16h30: Get on the bus to return to Hanoi
- 18h30 – 19h00: Get dropped off at Hotel in Hanoi
- Overnight at Hotel.
Day Inclusions: Hotel breakfast, A/C transfer with complimentary water, local English-speaking tour guide, entrance fee, hotel in Hanoi city, boat trip in Tam Coc, lunch & Entrance fees.
DAY 4(26h Oct): HANOI – HALONG CRUISE- Group tour (Private cabin on boat) (B/L/D)
- Good morning, have breakfast at your hotel. Then check-out hotel.
- 07.30–07.40: Pick up at your hotel in Ha Noi or nearby by shuttle bus (minivan) (Optional)
- 11.45–12.15: Embark at Hon Gai International harbor.
- 12.30–13.00: Embark on the boat. Enjoy welcome drink as Cruise Manager gives you a brief overview of the itinerary and important safety guideline. Check in your cabin.
- 13.30–14.30: Have lunch while cruising to magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay; Start sailing among famous Islets (Indochina studio, Am Islet…) of Bai Tu Long Bay, the wildest beauty with the panoramic natural views.
- 15.00–16.30: Visit and explore the well-hidden Co Cave (known as Thien Canh Son Cave) where you can hike to the middle of the mountain to see the wild and mysterious beautiful cave, contemplate numerous sparkling stalactites appear like 'hanging lamps’ inside the Cave. (No swimming).
- Return to the boat and enjoy Happy hour. You will have 30% discount off from the special menu drinks including of cocktail, mock-tail and mixed drinks (from 16.30 pm to 19.00 pm.).
- 16.30–17.30: Enjoy kayaking and relaxing on the cruise in Cong Do Area.
- 17.30: Take part in carving flowers on the sundeck.
- 18.00–19.00: Attend our chef’s cooking demonstration and try your skills in the art of traditional Vietnamese cooking (spring roll).
- 19.00-21.00: Dinner is served in the restaurant. You can enjoy the charm of Bai Tu Long Bay at night.
- 21.00-22.00: Enjoy evening activities (Squid Fishing, Movie Night, Board Games, and Massage & Spa services) or relax at the leisure then overnight at private cabin at Cong Do area.
Day Inclusions: Shuttle bus A/C transfer, English-speaking tour guide on CRUISE only, entrance fee, full board.
DAY 5(27th Oct): HALONG BAY – HANOI (B/L)
- 06.30-07.00: Welcome a new day with an amazing dawn on Bai Tu Long Bay. Refresh your body and soul with a Tai-chi session on the sundeck.
- 07.00-07.30: Catch the morning view of seascape while enjoying the breakfast with cookies and tea, café in the restaurant.
- 07.30-08.30: Visit Vung Vieng fishing village - the famous fishing farm by bamboo boat and discover life of local people living on the surface of Halong Bay. (No swimming).
- 08.30-9.30: Pack up the luggage and check out of the cabin.
- 09.30-10.40: Enjoy the brunch in the restaurant while cruising back to Vinashin tourist harbor.
- 11.00: Disembark from boat.
- 12.00: Your driver takes you back to Hanoi.
- Tour end at your hotel in Hanoi City.
- Dinner is available on your request.
Day Inclusions: Breakfast & lunch on Cruise, local English speaking tour guide on Cruise, entrance fee, and Halong cruise – disembark at noontime, A/C land transfer with shuttle bus, hotel
DAY 6(28h Oct): HANOI CITY CENTER TO NOI BAI AIRPORT - DEPARTURE - Private transfer(B)
- Good morning Hanoi City, then enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Then free time to explore Hanoi city before transferring to Noi Bai airport for your own scheduled flight going home or to continue visiting other tourist destination of your own travel plan,
- The end of the tour, thank you and see you again!
Day Inclusions: Breakfast at hotel, A/C transfer with complementary water,
For 3 Stars Rate:
Special offer: $285/person (Priced on a Group and private tour for 4 people)
What are included in this trip?
- A/C accommodation with Double ROOM (single room can be available on request at $110) with daily breakfast.
- A/C transfer from Airports to the hotel and other tourist destinations according to the itinerary
- Luxury bus trip to Hanoi - Ha Long Bay; (private land transfer available on request)
- Luxury transfer for Ninh Binh 1 day
- 2 days 1 night on Joint Cruise trip in Halong Bay, with DOUBLE cabin + 1 extra bed (2 persons share 1 cabin; single cabin can be available on request), full meals on board
- Kayaking in Halong bay
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary.
- English- speaking guides as specified
- Entrance fees
- Cyclo ticket
- Water Puppet Show ticket
- Boat trip in Tam Coc
- Mineral water (2 bottles/ per day with sightseeing tour)
What are excluded in this trip?
- All international and domestic flights
- Specified as Chinese/ Malaysian/ Indonesian/ Thai speaking guide can be available on request to pay for extra-fee.
- Travel Insurance
- Airport taxes
- All meals not mentioned
- Tips for tour guides, drivers, crew members in Halong Bay, other attendants if may have (3 USD/pax/day)
- Other personal expenses not mentioned.
3-STAR HOTEL IN HANOI, CRUISE IN HALONG SELECTED
HOTEL NAME, ROOM TYPE & WEBSITE
THANG LONG ESPANA HOTEL - SUPERIOR
ADAMAS HANOI HOTEL & SPA –SUPERIOR
Ha Long Bay
- The hotels and cruise are subject to change to similar category in case of fully booked
- Halal food and seafood will be served for the Muslim travelers, if any traveler avoids eating something, please let us know early for the best operation & great trip.
- Early check in and late checkout (official hotel check in is at 14:00, check out time is 12:00 mid-noon)
- For tailor-made or customized tour, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for joining us & Happy Travel!
HANOI TRAVEL TOURS BOOKING CENTER