4D3N Hanoi Halong Bay with 5-star Hotel and Cruise
HANOI – HALONG BAY CRUISE: 4 DAYS / 3 NIGHTS
Travelers will explore Hanoi Capital for the first day, visit the most attractive places of Hanoi charming city such as President Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum complex, Temple of Literature, Hoan Kiem Lake, the old quarter of Hanoi. Then, we will have two day and one nights stay on cruise to explore the seven natural wonder of the world. Yes, we go.
ITINERARY IN DETAILS:
DAY 1: HANOI ARRIVAL – GREETING – HANOI CITY TOUR – Private Tour (L)
- Good morning, then pick up at Noi Bai International Airport, & transfer to Hanoi Capital city.
- Check-in hotel, then have a lunch.
- Afternoon sightseeing tour begins by a visit to President Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum (closed on Monday and Friday, every afternoon, and whole from 15 June – 15 August, we can still view from the outside the building), a sightseeing of the Presidential Palace (view from outside), President’s Fishpond, House On Stilts, and the famous One Pillar Pagoda.
- Next is a visit to the Temple of Literature, where Confucius – Founder of Confucianism is worshiped, this place also served as the first National University of Vietnam where many kings, mandarins and talented people of Vietnam were trained!
- Tour continued by a visit to one of the most beautiful lakes of Hanoi – the Hoan Kiem lake (Restore Sword Lake) & Ngoc Son Temple located on a beautiful Island in the middle of the lake.
- Watching Water Puppet Show.
- Cyclo tour to explore Hanoi Old Quarter. Then drop you off your hotel.
- Overnight at Hanoi Hotel.
Day Inclusions: Private A/C transfer, English-speaking tour guide in Hanoi, entrance fee, lunch, hotel in Hanoi, water puppet ticket, Cyclo trip.
The travelers can take a cyclo tour in Hanoi Old Quarter
DAY 2: HANOI – HALONG CRUISE (B/L/D)
- Have breakfast at your hotel, then check-out hotel.
- 08:00 – 08:30: Pick-up at hotel and start the 3 hour-and-a-half drive to Hong Gai Tourist Wharf, check in Oriental Sails JSC’s private waiting hall - The OS Lounge.
- 12:15 – 12:45: Embark on main cruises by a transfer boat.
- Listen to cruise briefing and receive room key.
- 13:00 – 15:30: Savor a delectable lunch on Oriental Sails cruises’ restaurants further along the limestone islands of Bai Tu Long Bay, heading to the first place for activities.
You have 2 options to choose:
Option 1: Discovery local daily life: Take a bamboo rowing boat trip around Vung Vieng Fishing Village
Option 2: Take kayak at by yourself with the help and instruction of our tour guides around the Village.
- 17:30 – 18:00: Return to overnight cruises and have bath then relax as the sun starts to set. Enjoy the Happy Hour at the bar and on the sun deck while joining the cooking class with our chefs.
- 19:00: Dinner is served. Socialize with other guests, night squid fishing or just laze around. Singing and dancing activities are available till 22h00.
- Overnight on board at Cong Do Area.
Day Inclusions: Hotel breakfast, shuttle bus A/C transfer, English speaking tour guide on CRUISE only, entrance fee, full board, joint Cruise in Halong bay with private cabin (2 persons share 1 cabin)
Kayaking and the fishing village in Halong Bay
DAY 3: HALONG BAY – HANOI (B/L)
- 06:30 – 07:00: Start your day with Tai Chi exercise on the sundeck.
- 07:00 – 09:00: Catch morning view of seascapes with a cup of tea or coffee, have breakfast while cruising toward Thien Canh Son Cave
- Visit Thien Canh Son Cave – the medium size and less visited cave in Bai Tu Long Bay
- 09:30: Check-out room. Luggage can be delivered to the reception area.
- 09:30 – 11:00: Head back to the Harbor. Have early lunch on board.Disembark the main cruise at around 12h00.
- 12:00 – 16:30: Transfer back to Hanoi and trip finishes at the hotel around 16h30
Day Inclusions: Breakfast & lunch on Cruise, local English speaking tour guide on Cruise, entrance fee, and Halong cruise – disembark at noon time, A/C land transfer with shuttle bus, hotel in Hanoi
DAY 4: HANOI CITY CENTER TO NOI BAI AIRPORT – DEPARTURE (B)
- Good morning Hanoi City, then enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Then free time to explore Hanoi city before transferring to Noi Bai airport for your own scheduled flight going home or to continue visiting other tourist destination of your own travel plan.
- The end of the tour, thank you and see you again!
Day Inclusions: Breakfast at hotel, A/C transfer with complimentary water,
The best price for your trip is 435 USD per person based on Hotel and Cruise 5-star
What are included in this trip?
- A/C accommodation with DOUBLE or TWIN ROOM (2 persons share 1 room; single room can be available on request) with daily breakfast
- A/C transfer from Airports to the hotel and other tourist destinations according to the itinerary
- Bus round trip to Hanoi - Ha Long Bay; (private land transfer available on request)
- 2 days 1 night on Joint Cruise trip in Halong Bay, with DOUBLE or TWIN (2 persons share 1 cabin; single cabin can be available on request), full meals on board
- Kayaking in Halong bay.
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary. (Breakfast = 03; Lunch = 03; Dinner = 01)
- English- speaking guides as specified (Chinese/ Malaysian speaking guide can be available on request)
- Entrance fees
- Mineral water (2 bottles/ per day with sightseeing tour)
What are excluded in this trip?
- All international and domestic flights
- Specified as Chinese/ Malaysian/ Indonesian/ Thai speaking guide can be available on request to pay for extra-fee.
- Travel Insurance
- Airport taxes
- All meals not mentioned
- Tips for tour guides, drivers, crew members in Halong Bay, other attendants if may have (3 USD/pax/day)
- Other personal expenses not mentioned.
3-STAR HOTEL IN HANOI, CRUISE IN HALONG SELECTED
HOTEL NAME, ROOM TYPE & WEBSITE
SHERATON HOTEL - DULUXE
STARLIGHT CRUISE – DELUXE
- The hotels and cruise are subject to change to similar category in case of fully booked
- Halal food and seafood will be served for the Muslim travelers, if any traveler avoids eating something, please let us know early for the best operation & great trip.
- Early check-in and late-checkout (official hotel check-in is at 14:00, check-out time is 12:00 mid-noon)
- For tailor-made or customized tour, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for joining us & Have a very good journey!
HANOI TOURS - HANOI TRAVEL BOOKING CENTER