Quezon city to Hanoi Tours
Find out the cheapest international flights from Quezon, Philiphines. Travelers can take for the shortest duration of flight within 3h35min from Quezon aiport to Noi Bai, Hanoi Airport. Then Hanoi Tours Booking Center - Impress Travel will warmly welcome to pick your team up then transfer to Hanoi City Center for discovery of the northern legend land of Vietnam such Hanoi Capital, Halong bay, Ninh Binh and Sapa.
The 5 outstanding tours from Quezon, Philippine to explore the north of Vietnam:
- 3D2N Quezon, Philippine to Hanoi-Halong Bay, 128 USD =6,830.55PHP
- 4D3N Quezon, Philippine to Hanoi-Halong Hotel Stay, 150 USD =8,003.96PHP
- 4D3N Quezon, Philippine to Hanoi-Halong Cruise Stay, 202 USD =10,779.06PHP
- 5D 4N Quezon, Philippine to Hanoi-Halong-Ninh Binh, 237 USD =12,645.97PHP
- 6D5N Quezon, Philippine to Hanoi – Sapa – Halong, 299 USD =15,954.19PHP
Quezon to Hanoi Tours traveling distance (Quezon to Hanoi then to explore the beautiful northern land of Vietnam)
- Flights: 4 international flights per week, 3h35m duration, Quezon, Philippines (MNL) to Hanoi (HAN) ( Non stop) by Cebu Pacific 744, the time flight is 9:55 pm → 00:30 ( Local time in Hanoi. Connecting flights 5h 45m+ duration by Cathay Pacific, Vietnam Airline via Hong Kong.
- Time: Time zone difference or offset between the local current time in Vietnam – Hanoi and Philippines ... Currently, local time in Quezon is 1 hour ahead of Hanoi.
- Distance from Quenzon city center to the airport: The nearest airport from Quezon City is the Ninoy Aquino International Airport, the main aviation gateway to the Philippines. Ninoy Aquino International Airport is a 30-minute drive from Quezon City.
- Noi Bai Aiport to Hanoi City Center: To take 35 minutes from Noi Bai international airport to Hanoi City Center
- Hanoi to Halong Bay: To take 3.5 hours for transfer from Hanoi to Halong Bay ( 170 KM)
- Hanoi to Sapa: To take 5 hours by driving express way from Hanoi to Sapa (290 KM)
- Hanoi to Ninh Binh: To take 2h15 min from Hanoi to Trang An and Bai Dinh pagoda ( 97 KM)?
- What is the most important gears to bring: Passport, trekking shoes, light jacket, hat, sun-glasses, sun-cream, US dollar or MYR, insect repellent...,
- Tips: To accept US dollar (USD) and Vietnamese Dong (VND), best time to travel around the year, the place to shopping in Hanoi old quarter, the best popular sim-card for phone to use are Viettel, Vinaphone and the taxi easy to find out are Grap Taxi, the word to say hello in Vietnamese is Xin Chao, say thanks is Cam On.
- Hanoi Tours Booking Center: Mr. Alex always be available to talk and reply your inquiry please call +84-9123 79 189 ( Whatsapp, Zalo, Viber, Skype)
Find out the cheapest flight from Philippine directly or connecting to Hanoi. Send your flight information to Hanoi Tours Booking Center – Impress Travel we will arrange the land tour ( All transfer, English tour guide, meals, entrance fee (s), accommodation, boat trip…) to explore the most attractive places in the north of Vietnam such as Hanoi, Ninh Binh, Halong bay and Sapa.