Mactan – Cebu to Hanoi Tours
Find out the cheapest international flights from Mactan – Cebu, Philiphines. Travelers can take for the shortest duration of flight within 3h35min from Mactan – Cebu aiport to Noi Bai, Hanoi Airport. Then Hanoi Tours Booking Center - Impress Travel will warmly welcome to pick your team up then transfer to Hanoi City Center for discovery of the northern legend land of Vietnam such Hanoi Capital, Halong bay, Ninh Binh and Sapa.
The 5 outstanding tours from Mactan – Cebu, Philippine to explore the north of Vietnam:
- 3D2N Mactan – Cebu, Philippine to Hanoi-Halong Bay, 128 USD =6,830.55PHP
- 4D3N Mactan – Cebu, Philippine to Hanoi-Halong Hotel Stay, 150 USD =8,003.96PHP
- 4D3N Mactan – Cebu, Philippine to Hanoi-Halong Cruise Stay, 202 USD =10,779.06PHP
- 5D 4N Mactan – Cebu, Philippine to Hanoi-Halong-Ninh Binh, 237 USD =12,645.97PHP
- 6D5N Mactan – Cebu, Philippine to Hanoi – Sapa – Halong, 299 USD =15,954.19PHP
Mactan – Cebu to Hanoi Tours traveling distance (Mactan – Cebu to Hanoi then to explore the beautiful northern land of Vietnam)
- Flights: 7h 20m duration, 1+ stops from Mactan (all airports) to Hanoi (HAN) by Cebu Pacific via Manila, 7h 45m+ by Cathay Pacific, Cathay Dragon via Hong Kong, 9h 25m+ by Philippine Airlines, Vietnam via Manila, Ho Chi Minh City and 10h 0m+ by Philippine Airlines, China Southern via Manila, Guangzhou.
- Time: Time zone difference or offset between the local current time in Vietnam – Hanoi and Philippines ... Currently, local time in Mactan – Cebu is 1 hour ahead of Hanoi.
- Distance from Cebu city center to the airport: Mactan-Cebu International Airport is located about 14.5km from Mango Square in downtown. There are 2 ways to get from Cebu Airport to the City Center (or vice versa) – by bus, or by taxi.
- Noi Bai Aiport to Hanoi City Center: To take 35 minutes from Noi Bai international airport to Hanoi City Center
- Hanoi to Halong Bay: To take 3.5 hours for transfer from Hanoi to Halong Bay ( 170 KM)
- Hanoi to Sapa: To take 5 hours by driving express way from Hanoi to Sapa (290 KM)
- Hanoi to Ninh Binh: To take 2h15 min from Hanoi to Trang An and Bai Dinh pagoda ( 97 KM)?
- What is the most important gears to bring: Passport, trekking shoes, light jacket, hat, sun-glasses, sun-cream, US dollar or MYR, insect repellent...,
- Tips: To accept US dollar (USD) and Vietnamese Dong (VND), best time to travel around the year, the place to shopping in Hanoi old quarter, the best popular sim-card for phone to use are Viettel, Vinaphone and the taxi easy to find out are Grap Taxi, the word to say hello in Vietnamese is Xin Chao, say thanks is Cam On.
- Hanoi Tours Booking Center: Mr. Alex always be available to talk and reply your inquiry please call +84-9123 79 189 ( Whatsapp, Zalo, Viber, Skype)
The most outstanding tour itineraries to explore the most attractive places in the north of vietnam such as Hanoi, Sapa, Halong bay and Ninh Binh.