Baguio to Hanoi Tours
Find out the cheapest international flights from Baguio, Philiphines to Hanoi. Travelers can take the shorest duration from Baguio (all airports) to Hanoi (HAN), 3 flights per week within 3h 35m duration, 9:55 pm → 12:30 AM by Cebu Pacific 744 and Connecting flights with 5h 35m+ by Cathay Dragon, Vietnam via Hong Kong, 5h 45m+ by Cathay Pacific, Vietnam via Hong Kong.to Noi Bai, Hanoi Airport. Then Hanoi Tours Booking Center - Impress Travel will warmly welcome to pick your team up then transfer to Hanoi City Center for discovery of the northern legend land of Vietnam such Hanoi Capital, Halong bay, Ninh Binh and Sapa.
The 5 outstanding tours from Baguio, Philippine to explore the north of Vietnam:
- 3D2N Baguio, Philippine to Hanoi-Halong Bay, 128 USD =6,830.55PHP
- 4D3N Baguio, Philippine to Hanoi-Halong Hotel Stay, 150 USD =8,003.96PHP
- 4D3N Baguio, Philippine to Hanoi-Halong Cruise Stay, 202 USD =10,779.06PHP
- 5D 4N Baguio, Philippine to Hanoi-Halong-Ninh Binh, 237 USD =12,645.97PHP
- 6D5N Baguio, Philippine to Hanoi – Sapa – Halong, 299 USD =15,954.19PHP
Baguio to Hanoi Tours traveling distance (Baguio to Hanoi then to explore the beautiful northern land of Vietnam)
- Flights: Baguio (all airports) to Hanoi (HAN), 3 flights per week, 3h 35m duration, 9:55 pm → 12:30 AM by Cebu Pacific 744 and Connecting flights with 5h 35m+ by Cathay Dragon, Vietnam via Hong Kong, 5h 45m+ by Cathay Pacific, Vietnam via Hong Kong.
- Time: Time zone difference or offset between the local current time in Vietnam – Hanoi and Philippines ... Currently, local time in Baguio is 1 hour ahead of Hanoi.
- Distance from Baguio city center to the airport: The distance between Manila Airport (MNL) and Baguio is 217 km. The road distance is 276.1 km. How long does it take to get from Manila Airport (MNL) to Baguio? It takes approximately 4 h 45 min to get from Manila Airport (MNL) to Baguio, including transfers.
- Noi Bai Aiport to Hanoi City Center: To take 35 minutes from Noi Bai international airport to Hanoi City Center
- Hanoi to Halong Bay: To take 3.5 hours for transfer from Hanoi to Halong Bay ( 170 KM)
- Hanoi to Sapa: To take 5 hours by driving express way from Hanoi to Sapa (290 KM)
- Hanoi to Ninh Binh: To take 2h15 min from Hanoi to Trang An and Bai Dinh pagoda ( 97 KM)?
- What is the most important gears to bring: Passport, trekking shoes, light jacket, hat, sun-glasses, sun-cream, US dollar or MYR, insect repellent...,
- Tips: To accept US dollar (USD) and Vietnamese Dong (VND), best time to travel around the year, the place to shopping in Hanoi old quarter, the best popular sim-card for phone to use are Viettel, Vinaphone and the taxi easy to find out are Grap Taxi, the word to say hello in Vietnamese is Xin Chao, say thanks is Cam On.
- Hanoi Tours Booking Center: Mr. Alex always be available to talk and reply your inquiry please call +84-9123 79 189 ( Whatsapp, Zalo, Viber, Skype)