Kota Kinabalu to Hanoi tours
Hanoi, Vietnam is one of the most well-known places to travelers in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia. Nowadays, when there are a lot of international flights from Malaysia to Hanoi with reasonable price that opens good chance for travelers from Malaysia to Hanoi Vietnam. Hanoi Tours Booking Center – Impress Travel is one of the leading inbound tour company to reach up and supply the comfortable trip from Kota Kinabalu to Hanoi, Vietnam. Travelers easily find out the cheapest flights and right time to visit Hanoi then send us your inquiry to Hanoi Tours booking Center – Impress Travel Team, We will operate for your party the most saving trip as we can do the best for you to harvest the wonderful trip in the north of Vietnam (Hanoi, Halong Bay, Ninh Binh and Sapa).
We strongly recommend the most outstanding itineraries as below here:
- Kota Kinabalu to Hanoi and Halong Bay Tour: 3 days / 2 nights, price: 517 MYR
- Kota Kinabalu to Hanoi & Halong Bay Tour: 4 days / 3 nights ( Stay Hotel in Halong Bay), price: 599 MYR
- Kota Kinabalu to Hanoi & Halong Bay Tour: 4 days / 3 nights ( Stay Cruise in Halong Bay), price: 815 MYR
- Kota Kinabalu to Hanoi - Halong Bay & Bai Dinh Pagoda - Trang An: 5 days / 4 nights, price: 956 MYR
- Kota Kinabalu to Hanoi - Sapa - Halong Bay package tour by Van from Hanoi: 6 days / 5 nights, price: 1267 MYR
What is the trip inclusion?
- Hotel / Accommodation with breakfast
- Transfer by air-conditioned bus as itinerary
- Meals as indicated: Breakfast /Lunch /Dinner
- Complimentary Mineral Water on tour (01 bottle / pax / day)
- Entrance fees, boat trips and excursions
- Excellent English speaking guide
What is the trip exclusion?
- Domestic flight from Kota Kinabalu to Kuala Lumpur and International flight Malaysia to Hanoi.
- Personal expense does not mention in this itinerary.
- Tips for tour guide and driver – 3 USD / Per Day / Per Pax.
Kota Kinabalu to Hanoi Tours traveling distance ( Kota Kinabalu to Hanoi then to explore the beautiful northern land of Vietnam)
- Flights: Domestic flight from Kota Kinabalu to Kuala Lumpur is 2h30min, departs at 08:55 AM, arrive in Kuala Lumpur at 11:25AM, International flight from Kuala Lumpur to Hanoi is 3h20min min by Airasia, departure at 12:40PM, arrive in Hanoi ( Local time:3PM)
- Time: One hour differs Johor Kota Kinabalu time between Hanoi time
- To take 35 minutes from Kota Kinabalu center city to Kota Kinabalu time International Airport (25 KM)
- To take 35 minutes from Noi Bai international airport to Hanoi City Center
- To take 3.5 hours for transfer from Hanoi to Halong Bay ( 170 KM)
- To take 5 hours by driving express way from Hanoi to Sapa (290 KM)
- To take 2h15 min from Hanoi to Trang An and Bai Dinh pagoda ( 97 KM)
- What is the most important gears to bring: Passport, trekking shoes, light jacket, hat, sun-glasses, sun-cream, US dollar or MYR, insect repellent...,
- Tips: To accept US dollar (USD) and Vietnamese Dong (VND), best time to travel around the year, the place to shopping in Hanoi old quarter, the best popular sim-card for phone to use are Viettel, Vinaphone and the taxi easy to find out are Grap Taxi, the word to say hello in Vietnamese is Xin Chao, say thanks is Cam On.
- Hanoi Tours Booking Center, Mr. Alex always be available to talk and reply your inquiry please call +84-9123 79 189 ( Whatsapp, Zalo, Viber, Skype)
Leaving home from Kota Kinabalu city center to the airport for domestic flight to Kuala Lumpur, then connecting to the international flight in Kuala Lumpur international airport to Hanoi (This is arranged by your party in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia). After 3h30 min for international flight from Kuala Lumpur then your arrival in Noi Bai international airport where is your party’s local team...