Mon State to Hanoi Tours
Mon State is an administrative division of Myanmar. It has many small islands along its 566 km of coastline which located in South of Myanmar. Travel to see other stunning landscapes of North Vietnam with Hanoi tours to Sapa, Ninh Binh and Halong ... It's a worthy journey for each traveller.
At first, find out the nearest International Airport and take the cheapest flights such as the Yangoon International Airport with a 1h 55min to Noi Bai - Hanoi Airport. Then Hanoi Tours Booking Center - Impress Travel will warmly welcome to pick your team up then transfer to Hanoi City Center for the discovery of the northern legend land of Vietnam.
The 6 outstanding tours from Mon State - Myanmar to explore Hanoi:
- Mon State to Hanoi Halong 3 days (3D2N)
- Mon State to Hanoi Tam Coc Halong 4 days (4D3N)
- Mon State to Hanoi Halong Bay (Cruise Stay) 4 days (4D3N)
- Mon State to Hanoi - Tam Coc - Halong Bay 5 days (5D4N)
- Mon State to Hanoi - Sapa - Halong Bay 6 days (6D5N)
- Mon State to Hanoi tours 7 days (Sapa Ninh Binh Halong)
Mon State Myanmar to Hanoi Tours travelling distance:
- Transfer: from your Mon State location, move to the nearest International Airport such as Yangoon International Airport
- Flights: there are many international flights per week within 2h duration from Yangoon to Noi Bai - Hanoi Airport such as Vietjet Air, Vietnam Airlines. They are all non-stop flight
- Time: Currently, local time in Kayin State is 1 hour later of Hanoi.
- Noi Bai Aiport to Hanoi City Center: To take 35 - 40 minutes from Noi Bai International Airport to Hanoi City Center
- Hanoi to Halong Bay: To take 4 hours for transfer from Hanoi to Halong Bay (170 KM) in the old route or 2 hours by the expressway
- Hanoi to Sapa: To take 5.5 - 6 hours by driving express way from Hanoi to Sapa (290 KM) or 8 hours by train
- Hanoi to Ninh Binh: about 2h15 min from Hanoi to Tam Coc, Mua Cave, Trang An and Bai Dinh pagoda (100km)
- What is the most important gears to bring: Passport, trekking shoes, light jacket, hat, sun-glasses, sun-cream, US dollar or MYR, insect repellent...,
- Tips: To accept US dollar (USD) and Vietnamese Dong (VND), best time to travel around the year, the place to shopping in Hanoi old quarter, the best popular sim-card for phone to use are Viettel, Vinaphone and the taxi easy to find out are Grap Taxi, the word to say hello in Vietnamese is Xin Chao, say thanks is Cam On.
- Hanoi Tours Booking Center: Mr. Alex always be available to talk and reply your inquiry please call +84-9123 79 189 ( Whatsapp, Zalo, Viber, Skype)