Mandalay to Hanoi Tours
Mandalay is the second biggest city of Myanmar, it's considered as the cultural centre of this Burma with many temples, Buddhism and monastery. So, Mandalay has a lot of the same things with Hanoi - the capital of Vietnam. It was established beside a river in the same latitudes and the culture was influenced by Buddhism. However, there are many different things between these 2 cites such as the architecture, the lifestyle, the cuisines ... Let's go from Mandalay to Hanoi Tours to discover all
Choose your best time to visit and enjoy the unique culture of Hanoi and its most wonderful sceneries in Ninh Binh, Halong, Sapa ... If you want to support any service, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In a trip from Mandalay to Hanoi tours, there are many interesting places for the travellers can explore:
- Mandalay to Hanoi Halong 3 days 2 nights (3D2N tours)
- Mandalay to Hanoi Tam Coc Halong 4 days 3 nights (4D3N tours)
- Mandalay to Hanoi Halong (Cruise Stay) 4 days 3 nights (4D3N tours)
- Mandalay to Hanoi Trang An Halong 5 days 4 nights (5D4N tours)
- Mandalay to Hanoi Sapa Halong 6 days 5 nights (6D5N tours)
- Mandalay to Hanoi tours 7 days (Sapa Ninh Binh Halong)
What is the trip inclusion?
- Hotel / Accommodation with breakfast
- Transfer by air-conditioned bus as itinerary
- Meals as indicated: Breakfast /Lunch /Dinner
- Complimentary Mineral Water on tour ( 1 bottles/pax/day)
- Entrance fees, boat trips and excursions
- Excellent English speaking guide
What is the trip exclusion?
- Yangon International flight to Hanoi
- Personal expense does not mention in this itinerary.
- Tips for tour guide and driver – 3 USD / Per Day / Per Pax.
Mandalay to Hanoi Tours travelling distance:
- It's about 5h 5m for an International Flight from Mandalay Airport to Hanoi Airport. Impress Travel will warmly welcome and take you from Noi Bai International Airport to Hanoi City centre in 35 - 40 minutes
- Go to Halong Bay: 2 hours by the new expressway (170 KM) or 4 hours by the old route
- Go to Sapa: 5 - 6 hours by van/bus or 8 hours by night train from Hanoi (290 KM)
- Go to Ninh Binh: about 2 hours from Hanoi to Trang An and Bai Dinh pagoda (100 KM)
- What is the most important gears to bring: Passport, trekking shoes, light jacket, hat, sun-glasses, sun-cream, US dollar or MYR, insect repellent...,
- Tips: To accept US dollar (USD) and Vietnamese Dong (VND), best time to travel around the year, the place to shopping in Hanoi old quarter, the best popular sim-card for phone to use are Viettel, Vinaphone and the taxi easy to find out are Grap Taxi, the word to say hello in Vietnamese is Xin Chao, say thanks is Cam On.
- Hanoi Travel Tours Booking Center, Mr. Alex always be available to talk and reply to your inquiry please call +84-9123 79 189 ( Whatsapp, Zalo, Viber, Skype)