Kayin to Hanoi Tours
Although located in the South of Myanmar, the Kayin State has a lot of the same things with Northern Vietnam such as the original beauty of nature. The long beach and the hill terrace is the most geography of Kayin State and Northern Vietnam has a wonder of the world: Halong Bay, stunning rice terrace in Sapa mountain, Ninh Binh ... Let's go from Kayin to Hanoi tours to enjoy it.
At first, find out the nearest International Airport and take the cheapest flights such as the Yangoon International Airport with a 1h 55min to Noi Bai - Hanoi Airport. Then Hanoi Tours Booking Center - Impress Travel will warmly welcome to pick your team up then transfer to Hanoi City Center for the discovery of the northern legend land of Vietnam.
The 6 outstanding tours from Kayin Myanmar to explore the north of Vietnam:
- Kayin to Hanoi Halong 3 days (3D2N)
- Kayin to Hanoi Tam Coc Halong 4 days (4D3N)
- Kayin to Hanoi Halong Bay (Cruise Stay) 4 days (4D3N)
- Kayin to Hanoi - Tam Coc - Halong Bay 5 days (5D4N)
- Kayin to Hanoi - Sapa - Halong Bay 6 days (6D5N)
- Kayin to Hanoi tours 7 days (Sapa Ninh Binh Halong)
Kayin Myanmar to Hanoi Tours travelling distance (to Hanoi city centre then to explore the wonderful landscapes of Nothern Vietnam)
- Transfer: from your Kayin State location, move to the nearest International Airport such as Yangoon International Airport
- Flights: there are many international flights per week within 2h duration from Yangoon to Noi Bai - Hanoi Airport such as Vietjet Air, Vietnam Airlines. They are all non-stop flight
- Time: Currently, local time in Kayin State is 1 hour later of Hanoi.
- Noi Bai Aiport to Hanoi City Center: To take 35 - 40 minutes from Noi Bai International Airport to Hanoi City Center
- Hanoi to Halong Bay: To take 4 hours for transfer from Hanoi to Halong Bay (170 KM) in the old route or 2 hours by the expressway
- Hanoi to Sapa: To take 5 hours by driving express way from Hanoi to Sapa (290 KM) or 8 hours by train
- Hanoi to Ninh Binh: about 2h15 min from Hanoi to Tam Coc, Mua Cave, Trang An and Bai Dinh pagoda (100km)
- What is the most important gears to bring: Passport, trekking shoes, light jacket, hat, sun-glasses, sun-cream, US dollar or MYR, insect repellent...,
- Tips: To accept US dollar (USD) and Vietnamese Dong (VND), best time to travel around the year, the place to shopping in Hanoi old quarter, the best popular sim-card for phone to use are Viettel, Vinaphone and the taxi easy to find out are Grap Taxi, the word to say hello in Vietnamese is Xin Chao, say thanks is Cam On.
- Hanoi Tours Booking Center: Mr. Alex always be available to talk and reply your inquiry please call +84-9123 79 189 ( Whatsapp, Zalo, Viber, Skype)