Brunei to Hanoi Tours - From 175 BND
For Brunei to Hanoi Tours, firstly to find out the cheapest international flight to Hanoi, 6h 10m duration, 1+ stops - This is the shortest time from Brunei (all airports) to Hanoi (HAN) via via Ho Chi Minh City by Royal Brunei, Vietnam, 6h 20m+ by Royal Brunei, Qatar Airways via Bangkok, 6h 40m+ by Singapore Airlines via Singapore, 6h 55m+ by Malaysia Airlines, Vietnam via Kuala Lumpur. Provide us ( Hanoi Tours – Impress Travel) the tour inquiry with trip’s duration, group’s size, hotel’s category, and what is your special request on the tour all information has sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can find out the most outstanding with cheapest price the below suggestion here.
Top 5 - The outstanding itineraries to explore Hanoi, Halong Bay, Ninh Binh and Sapa.
- 3D2N Brunei to Hanoi-Halong Bay, 128 USD = 175 BND
- 4D3N Brunei to Hanoi-Halong Hotel Stay, 150 USD =205 BND
- 4D3N Brunei to Hanoi-Halong Cruise Stay, 202 USD =275 BND
- 5D Brunei to Hanoi-Halong-Ninh Binh, 237 USD =323 BND
- 6D5N Brunei to Hanoi – Sapa – Halong, 299 USD =408 BND
- Flights: 6h 10m duration, 1+ stops - This is the shortest time from Brunei (all airports) to Hanoi (HAN) via via Ho Chi Minh City by Royal Brunei, Vietnam, 6h 20m+ by Royal Brunei, Qatar Airways via Bangkok, 6h 40m+ by Singapore Airlines via Singapore, 6h 55m+ by Malaysia Airlines, Vietnam via Kuala Lumpur.
- Time: Time zone difference or offset between the local current time in Vietnam – Hanoi and Brunei ... Currently, local time in Manila is 1 hour ahead of Hanoi.
- Distance from Brunei city center to the airport: A taxi from the airport to the city centre takes 20 minutes and costs around B$25
- Noi Bai Aiport to Hanoi City Center: To take 35 minutes from Noi Bai international airport to Hanoi City Center
- Hanoi to Halong Bay: To take 3.5 hours for transfer from Hanoi to Halong Bay ( 170 KM)
- Hanoi to Sapa: To take 5 hours by driving express way from Hanoi to Sapa (290 KM)
- Hanoi to Ninh Binh: To take 2h15 min from Hanoi to Trang An and Bai Dinh pagoda ( 97 KM)?
- What is the most important gears to bring: Passport, trekking shoes, light jacket, hat, sun-glasses, sun-cream, US dollar or MYR, insect repellent...,
- Tips: To accept US dollar (USD) and Vietnamese Dong (VND), best time to travel around the year, the place to shopping in Hanoi old quarter, the best popular sim-card for phone to use are Viettel, Vinaphone and the taxi easy to find out are Grap Taxi, the word to say hello in Vietnamese is Xin Chao, say thanks is Cam On.
- Hanoi Tours Booking Center: Mr. Alex always be available to talk and reply your inquiry please call +84-9123 79 189 ( Whatsapp, Zalo, Viber, Skype)
Hanoi package tours, The Best Brunei to Hanoi Package Tour ( 3 days to 6 days) to explore the north of Vietnam ( Hanoi, Halong Bay, Ninh Binh and Sapa).